Spill Out

Now it was night time and you were tired as well. You didn't got much bored cuz the boys kept your mood. You even had lunch with everyone. So now everyone is back home. You are in your room, checking yourself in the mirror and was thinking about something. When you saw Taehyung behind you. You smiled at him and turned him but he pinned you on the wall.

"Baby....I'm wasn't done yet" he said in his husky voice. His skin was glowing. The honey brown colour of his skin makes him damn hot. But you weren't in that condition. He started to come closer. His hot breathe on your neck.

"Today.....I'm gonna fu--" he got cut by you.

"No no no no no please leave me don't do this please" you said tightly closing your eyes. Taehyung thought that you are saying just like this only so he proceeds. He was about to kiss you when you shouted.

"Ahhh.....no please don't kill me. I'll obey you. Please please don't rape me no no no. Ahhhhh......." You started crying. Taehyung got really shocked so he let go your hands. You gripped your hair. And shouted more louder.

"Y/n--"

"AHAAAAAAAAAAA" and fainted in Taehyung's arms.

"Y/n" he shakes you and lied you on the bed.

"Y/n...Y/n wake up" he tapped your face. Hearing you shoutings everyone came in the room.

"What was the shouting?" Suga asked.

"I don't know hyung....so suddenly fainted" Taehyung worriedly said.

"Y/n...baby wake up" Taehyung tried.

"Y/n" Jin came towards you and check your nerves and breathe.

"Hyung what ha--" Taehyung got cut.

"Let's take her to the hospital. Fast" he said. Taehyung nodded and picked you quickly but very carefully in bridal style. They all hurried and left the mansion. And took you to one of their private or you can say friendly doctor. They took big fast steps. Taehyung looked at you. He is really worried and don't know what happened to you all of a sudden.

"Where is Doctor Yang?" Suga asked to a nurse who was passing by them.

"Just go right"

"Ok" they then found him who was walking towards them only.

"Oh my BT--" D. Yang got cut but Jin.

"Doctor Yang please have a look on her"

Yang looked at you and told you guys to follow him to a room. Taehyung then lied to you. Doc check you.

"What happened to her?" He asked.

"She fainted all of a sudden" Taehyung said.

"Huh?! Is she taking proper meals?" He asked. Taehyung nodded.

"Then....is she having any mental issues?" He asked. For a second everyone thought and only one thing came in their mind. But still they said.

"No"

"Then how is it possible? Have you like kinda....um...tired to hurt her or like touch her you know" doc hesitantly asked. No one said anything cuz they were waiting for Taehyung to answer. Taehyung looked looked at the boys then at you and sighed.

"Doc can we talk in private?" Taehyung asked.

"Sure come"

"Doc is she fine atleast?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah right now she is....but I'll first have a talk with Mr. Kim....please come" doc said. And then Tae and doc went to his cabinet.

Taehyung not fully but a bit told him about you and your past and what happened recently in the room. Doc took a while.