Chapter 1:A New Life(edited)

Hikaru

'Well I died....but why am I still able to think?is death usually like this?'

My thoughts got disrupted. Everything suddenly tightened.

'Is...this normal?'I thought to myself

"AHHHHHH!"I suddenly heard a pain filled scream.

"Give it another push my lady!"

'.......'

I already new what was happening.

'I'm being born aren't I?'

"Gahhhh!!"I then heard another pain filled scream

The tightness lessened and then pop just like that I was out.

"Aahhhhh!!"

'There's more?....god I didn't ask to be alive and even witness how my supposedly new mother giving birth'

"One more!"

"Aaaahhhh!"

A sudden high pitched cry was heard"Waaa!!waaa!"

'.......are babies usually this noisy?'

"My ladyship you gave birth to a beautiful and handsome twins"

I felt as if I was being raised up.An arm suddenly cradled me.I tried opening my eyes and saw a exhausted blonde haired woman.Her grey eyes seemed to glimmer as she stared at me.

I blinked a couple of times and then thought '.....I sincerely apologize for causing your suffering lady and I hope you can just end my life now'

"My cute babies"Her tired and forced voice made me flinch

'Being called baby suddenly made me shiver'

*Baam*

The door bursted open.A man with brown messy hair and blue eyes who seemed to be in his early 30's ran towards us.He was breathing heavily and sweat covered his forehead and dripped  down his perfectly chiseled jaw line.

"Congratulations my lord"The servants in the room simultaneously said

"Are you alright?"The man asked while lovingly caressing his wife

'We get it,we get it both of you love each other.Now stop showing off to a single dog like me....?'

The man turned his head towards me.His face was stoic but his gaze was full of love.

"What should we name them?"The man asked

My supposedly new mother suggested".....You name the girl while I name the boy"

"...Casandra"

"And the boy will be.....caleb"

"Casandra and Caleb Heartfillia"

'Those names sounds so familiar'

"You can rest for the time being and Mrs.Glenn can handle the twins"
____
                   Third person

Two beautiful and cute identical twins were laid inside a large baby blue colored crib.The room was peaceful until two maids came in.

"WAAAA!WAAAA!!"Casandra cried loudly

Hikaru who was sleeping peacefully,sat up and stared blankly at the human alarm clock.

'........'

"Please stop crying little young miss"

"WAAAA!!!"

'........Don't you get tired?'