chapter 2:Curse

The life of a baby consists of sleeping and eating but having a sibling consists of not sleeping, watching her waste food and constantly reminds me of how annoying children's are compared to adults.

"Waaaa!!!"

An hour of pure torture for me and the maid.

My morning nap has been cut off and now I'm forced to listen to her cries. As an adult, I had no choice but to think about something random to distract me from the annoying alarm clock.

"Young master?"A maid curiously asked

I blankly looked at the maid.

The awkward silence and the maid's intense stare made me uncomfortable.

"Waaaaa!!!"

"Please stop crying little miss"The maid then continued to coax the weeping child

'Mmm got saved by a child.... maybe your not too useless after all'

As soon as I laid down to sleep, my stomach rumbled.

'........'

The maid heard the rumble and couldn't help but tease, "Young master do you want anything?"

I then suddenly felt like eating cheese, cookies and whip cream...

I am still a baby whose teeth are not yet grown which means no to sweets. Cavities are a no, no but.... like a baby, I need milk for me to develop and the only milk available is...my mother's milk....damn, can I just redo and reincarnate back as five years old?

Sigh...

The things I do to live.

"I...Wawn...momma."

'........'

"......."

The room suddenly got silent.

'I can talk?.... Crap, I can talk.' I silently cursed myself while I watched as the maid left the room all flustered

'....she won't tell anyone right?.... if so then who would believe a week-year-old baby speaking...right?'

I then felt as if someone was glaring and cursing at me. I turned to see Casandra's sky blue eyes staring at me.

____
                   Third-person

The maid ran through the halls until she finally reached her lady's room. She hurriedly opened the door.

"Lila, what brings you here?...are you alright?"The duchess asked

Lila took a few seconds to catch her breath and then, "My lady...the young master....spoke"

The duchess Immediately sat up. Her once worried expression changed into shock. She hurriedly walked towards Lila.

She then held Lila's shoulders and started shaking her.

"TELL ME WHAT DID HE SAY!?" the duchess asked excitedly while shaking the maid

Lila felt dizzy, "My...lady..."She spoke

The duchess then realized what she's doing.

"Oh...sorry"She apologized

"So what did my son say?!" she couldn't contain her feelings and shouted

"The young master's first words were momma"The maid happily replied while reminiscing her young master's cute voice

"Where us my husband?!"

"The lord is currently in his stu-"

The maid haven't finished speaking when the duchess suddenly left the room with a bright smile.