I loved him

He.... he was the love of my life.....

So I thought.

He was my king and I was his queen but I never mentioned the part the he was my soulmate, so I thought.

He was supposed to be my king the one I was supposed to marry but tragedy strikes again but you know, he was the only light of my life but the light slowly faded away until it turned into dust.

His name was Johnny and he was.. my best friend and one day when we were all grown up we were told we would have to marry each other and being as young as we were it sounded gross but looking back I laugh to myself thinking about how great he truly was..

Life is so different now that he gone.

And as we got older we caught feelings but how could I not, he was just so perfect.

Johnny had passed a month before we were going to have to take the thrown together, and tragically he passed in a house fire when he was visiting his less fortunate side of the family and as his best friend and more I went with but a fire broke out.... and I made it out... he didn't.

After that my emotions were nothing but dark cold and numb, and my family was always like this and they were never to fond of me being happy because they thought it showed some sign of being vulnerable, they always kept a straight face, they never smiled once, as I finished that thought I looked in the mirror that I thought told me truth but when I did I saw nothing but a reflection I can't recognize.

As the tears shed down my cold cheek one by one slowly falling I had remembered he said he always loved the stars, in fact I grew to love them too. It's funny how they seem to shine a little brighter now that you've joined them.