Locked in

================================Akio==============================================

The next day I went out and saw Kaoru on my doorstep.

I sat down with him and I asked,"How long have you been waiting here?"

"I have waited for you to wake up and to get out of your house. Are you still angry with me?"

"No. I got over it. Really. Sorry for yelling at you. I should've thought about your feelings as well."

"AKio.....................Do you still love me?"

I laid back and said,"I can't say..........................................I can say that I don't hate you. For now."

I can't play the part of the one who is always teased always.

Kaoru wrapped his arms around me and I sighed. I patted his head and waited until Kaoru wanted to talk again.

"Do you forgive me for now?"

"Yeah." I got up and he pulled on my coat.

"WHere are you going?"

"Shopping. I need to walk around more since I have to get better."

Hand in hand we went shopping and I didn't notice that I was being stared at until I saw that a very strange girl was looking at me.

So strange.

I returned to my apartment and strangely the feeling of being watched didn't leave me.

I felt that no matter what I did the feeling of being watched didn't leave me.

I slept and when I woke up in the morning the feeling was gone.

The next day I found out the girl was one of my class mates . She called me out and shoved a note into my arms and fled.

I opened the letter:

"Hi, My name is sara and I was wondering if you would be my boyfriend? Please go to this location and please tell me your reply."

I was getting confessed to?

Amazing!

I went to the promised location to decline her offer and i realized that it was in a shed.

Why a shed? I tripped and the boxing club equipment fell against the door and I tried to get out but, no dice. I can't get out.

I looked at my watch. I was late. Did the girl leave already?

I checked my pockets for my cell phone but, then I remembered that I had left it at home to charge.

No. It's friday. WIll I be here for two days.

I heard an owl hoot outside and I jumped and trembled.

I'm scared!

I waited for three hours and  I just trembled and cried.

I'm scared!

WIll no one figure out I'm here?

I'm scared.

I want out!

I heard howling outside but, it didn't scare me this time. Hey at least I know the wolves can't get in. anything else might.

I want to go home.

Someone please help me.