Wedding part 2

I danced with Kaoru and then danced a few songs with my grandmother who kept shooting glances at my father who seemed to be at ease.

People were laughing  and dancing and I felt just right. I felt a little sad by the fact that my mother couldn't be alive for just one day to see this.

I was finally a married man. I felt a tug on my sleeve and I turned and saw Risa lift her arms up.

"Do you want to dance with me too?" I asked and I saw her serious face light up and I picked her up and swayed side to side.

Back when I was in high school I hadn't bothered thinking about the future. I only thought of what I had to do to survive and live on.

Now I can see that I might still see life that way but, at least I won't be alone. I have married someone who loves me, can't die easily, and will always make time to talk to me.

Some people may not be satisfied by those things but, for me it's just enough.

I let My aunt take Risa away and then It was time to cut the cake.

Kaoru and I cut the cake and served the slices of chocolate and dark chocolate filling cake and it was only after I finished my cake that I noticed something.

Kaoru's family was mingling with mine and a warm feeling filled me.

How wonderful.

When the wedding ending Kaoru picked me up and I flailed and struggled all the way to the car on our honey moon.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................

I'm glad you people liked my story and now I am really happy that many people voted an commented and just so everyone knows there will be a sequel and I hope everyone likes it as much as this book.

If you have any questions please ask and any requests as well.

Thank you for fanning me and being so kind to me.