𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒

It had been nearly a month since Andriette arrived at the camp, and in that time span, Ziggy had gotten into a lot of trouble. Trouble that Andriette had to get her out of, because if she didn't Ziggy would be kicked out, and her sister would have both of their heads. Most things Ziggy weren't out of nowhere there. Most of the time she had a good reason, but no matter how good of a reason it was, it wasn't good enough for Kurt. He was out for Ziggy and any other Shadysider he could pick on. In his eyes, the Sunnyvale campers could do wrong, but god forbid a Shadysider even looks at him the wrong way. 

Andriette felt bad for how much crap Ziggy received. Especially from that Sunnyvaler bitch, Sheila. No matter how hard Andriette tried, she couldn't get her to back off. And Ziggy showed no signs of liking Andriette at all. The counselor was easy on her for many reasons. The main one being that she was only a year older  than her. 

Andriette hated everything Shadysiders were put through just because of where they live, and it was worse if you had a 'tragic' background. There was a reason Andriette kept to herself. Everyone knew what happened that day. The day everything went wrong for her, and no one hesitated to make fun of her for it. Especially the Sunnyvaler counselors. Joan was sweet though. She had introduced herself to the introverted girl, and they became friends. Andriette was thankful for someone like her at a place like this. Without her, Andriette didn't know if she could handle this place. 

"Andy, are you listening to me?" Joan asked, snapping the girl out of her haze. That was another thing. No one had ever given the girl a nickname. It was a nice change from the same old thing. 

"Sorry, I zoned out." The girl scoffs playfully. 

"Obviously. Anyways, did you hear what happened with your camper?" 

"Who? Ziggy?" 

"Who else?" 

"What happened?" 

"She almost got kicked out. Only reason she didn't is because Nick talked Kurt out of it." 

"Nick Goode?" She nods. "What the hell is a Goode doing helping a Shadysider?" 

"I don't know, but you might want to talk to her. Kurt said one more strike and she's out." Joan informs her, as Andy rolls her eyes. 

"Okay, thank you Joan." 

"No problem." She calls back, as Andy begins her walk to her cabin. When she reached it, she found Ziggy sitting on the edge of the bed, leaning over a can of paint. Behind her, many 'messages' had been left for the girl. Some of the messages were things like 'Ziggy is a witch bitch' and 'Monster'. Andy didn't even have to question who did it, she knew it was Sheila and her goons. 

"Don't feel bad for me. I don't need your pity." 

"I don't feel bad for you. You seem to be doing just fine. What happened to your arm?" Andy asked, noticing the white bandage wrapped around it. 

"Sheila. She wanted to burn me alive for being a 'witch'." Andy nodded. 

"Okay, I'll be right back." The girl turned around, a surge of anger suddenly coursing through her veins. 

She trudged through the entire camp, until her eyes finally caught sight of the head counselor. 

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?" She yelled as she walked towards him. 

"The hell are you talking about?" 

"You need to get your campers under your control!" 

"Me?! My campers aren't the ones who broke a million camp rules!" 

"Well at least my camper didn't try to murder yours! I bet Sheila didn't even get a warning. And as if it wasn't bad enough that she tried to kill my camper, she also vandalized my cabin!" 

"Calm the fuck down! It was a harmless prank!" 

"The only reason it was a 'harmless prank' is because a Sunnyvaler did it. If it was a Shadysider you'd be trying to get them kicked out." 

"I need you to back the fuck off." He says as he pushes her back. Andy reacted by swinging her fist at his face, landing a clean punch of his nose. He falls on his ass on the ground, and Andy squats down to his level. 

"Control your fucking campers." She seethed before walking off.

(❥✗♡❍❦)

"Hey Joan," Andy greets as she sits beside her at the lunch table. 

"Hey Andy. Joint?" 

"No, you know I don't smoke." 

"You don't do anything semi-rebellious. You don't smoke, drink, have sex-" 

"I've had sex." Andy defends. 

"Oh really? When?" 

"Um, i-it was a w- month before I came to camp." 

"What was his name?" 

"What" 

"The guy you fucked. What was his name?" 

"H-his name was… Andrew! Yeah, his name was Andrew." 

"What position did you guys do?" 

"Position? Oh, you know, just the usual.. one." 

"Right." Joan plays along with a raised eyebrow. 

"Okay so I've never had sex. It's not a big deal." 

"You've never had sex?" Alice asks as she sits at the table. "Dude, that's sad." 

"It's not sad." Andy defends. 

"Dude, it is so sad. You gotta get laid, like immediately." 

"No, I don't. I'm perfectly happy with my virginity." She states. 

"Okay, suit yourself."

Does this feel forced? I feel like it does but I'm not sure. Sorry if it does.

 Sorry if it does