1

SONG(S): NO FEAR DEJ LOAF

TO THE BOYS I LOVE,

As I sit here in a dark room in the early morning hours full blown crying myself to sleep with emotions that I cant control no matter how hard I try, listening to music in my feelings not knowing what to do next. Who do I turn to? What are these feelings that take control over my body? I'm going insane I'm in such a dark place in my life and I don't know to cope I'm so confused I don't know what I want or who I want, the thought of it is to much to bare. I see everybody else living there best life and the thought of me doing half those things scare me to the point where I'd just rather hide them at home and express them around my friends. I want you but I know that will never happen. We come from two different walks of life and the people that you associate with make it hard for us to even be friends or have anything like that, furthermore the way society is so fucked up is another example as to why it most likely will never happen and that hurts me deeply. I see something so different in you that I don't think anyone else sees it. Sure you've had you bad times and made some mistakes but who is perfect? I'll wait..... but you've overcame those challenges and you've improved so much. You've graduated high school, have your own job and not just a hustle. I'm so proud of you, VERY PROUD and I want to experience so much more of what life has to bring but will that time ever come.

-SINCERLY, LIAM