Chapter 4:beacon

(Mind or action)=(-)

Author POV

The scene cuts to Ruby's amazed face turn to one of shame and you seem very annoyed as Glynda, with a tablet computer, paces around the table Ruby and you is seated at, right underneath a bright light in the otherwise dark room.

Glynda:I hope that you realize that your actions tonight will not be taken lightly, young lady and young man. You put yourself and others in great danger.

Ruby:They started it!

Y/N:Yeah they tried to rob a old man

Glynda:If it were up to me, you'd be sent home... With a pat on the back... (she notices Ruby's smile) ...And a slap on the wrist." (she demonstrates with her riding crop, which Ruby barely avoids as she gives out an "Eeek!)

Y/N:(kinky)

But... there is someone here who would like to meet you. (She moves out of the way so a surprised Ruby can see a man in green come through the doorway, holding a mug and a plate of cookies.)

Ozpin:Ruby Rose... (leans in to look at her face) You... have silver eyes.

Ruby:uuummm

Ozpin:So! Where did you learn to do this? (gesturing with his head at the tablet showing Ruby's fighting)

Ruby:S-Signal Academy

Ozpin:They taught you to use one of the most dangerous weapons ever designed?

Ruby:Well, one teacher in particular

He puts the cookies on the table in front of Ruby and you. She tentatively picks one up, eats it in a single bite, and then you suddenly grab the plate and eat almost all then you see rwby almost crying you decided to eat only half ruby seems very happy that you left some for her

Ozpin:I see...oh young man you seem to not have any recording of everything(I sense a familiar power inside of this child)

Y/N:I live in a small island with my mother

Ozpin:I see...So I've noticed. (placing his cup on the table as he leans in, then sits down opposite Ruby) And what is an adorable girl such as yourself doing at a school designed to train warriors?

Ruby:Well... I want to be a Huntress

Ozpin:what about you young man?

Y/N:a huntsman (you say sternly)

Ozpin:You both want to slay monsters?

Ruby:Yeah! I only have two more years of training left at Signal! And then I'm going to apply to Beacon! (talking faster and faster with her enthusiasm growing) You see, my sister's starting there this year, and she's trying to become a Huntress, and I'm trying to become a Huntress 'cause I wanna help people. My parents always taught us to help others, so I thought, Hey, I might as well make a career out of it! (giggles) I mean the police are alright, but Huntsmen and Huntresses are just so much more romantic and exciting and cool and really, gosh, you know! (flips out at the last part, staring at the two with a wide, crazy smile)

Y/N:I want to protect the weak my mother believe that the strong and mighty will help does that cannot help themselves

Ozpin:a mighty goal young man by the do you know who I am?