How we first met

Y/n is a big F1 fan and therefor often goes to the Grand Prix with her parents. This time y/n was going alone to the Grand Prix. Y/n had won a ticket to enter backstage. Y/N went through the gate and met Will Buxton who was interviewing George Russel. Y/n saw George and stared at him, still unable to believe where she'd ended up. George saw y/n looking at him so after the interview George walked over to y/n. George: Hey, do you come here often? Y/n: Well not really, but i do visit almost every Grand Prix. George: So.. What is your name? Y/n: My name is Y/n! George: Wow thats a beautiful name. Y/n: Thanks George. George: Shall i give you a tour of the paddock? Y/n: Sure! George: Okay! Let's get started. *20 minutes later* George: Soo this is Mclaren's Garage. Y/n sees Daniel and Lando . Lando sees y/n so he walks over to her. Lando: Hey how are you? Y/n: I'm fine! George gave me a tour of the paddock. It was really fun. George: It was nice to give you tour y/n! Lando: So y/n and George shall we hang out tomorrow? Y/n and George: Yes we would love to! Lando: Okay I'll see you tomorrow at 4:30 pm at the Mclaren Garage! Y/n and George: See you tomorrow. Lando walks back to the garage. George: I'm very sorry y/n but i have to go back to the Williams Garage. Y/n: It's okay George. I'll see you tomorrow! George: I'll see you later! George walks back to the Williams Garage and y/n walks back to her hotelroom.