I think we fell in love

The next day y/n wakes up with a good feeling. Y/n goes back to the paddock and sees Lando and George are ready to drive Qualifying one, two and three. After Qualifying y/n goes to the Mclaren garage as it's almost 4:30 pm. Y/n: Lando are you here? Lando: Yes i am. Lando: Where is George? Y/n: Idk, let's search for him! George at the meantime. George: Man i really like y/n. But i think she likes Lando. Max: I think she likes you. Have you seen the way she looks at you? George: no, I haven't. Max: I would ask her soon. When you see her. George: Well, uhm.. That's possible but Lando is there, because the three of us are going to chill. Max: Oh.. Otherwise ask if you can speak her privately. George: Yes! I will do that. Thanks Max! Max: Bye mate! Back to Lando and y/n who are still searching for George. George comes back after 10 minutes ( After talking to Max ). Y/n: Finally there you are! Lando: Yes, where were you? George: oh yeah.. uhm.. I had a little meeting with the Williams Garage people! Y/n and Lando: Oh okay.. Lando: Where are we going? Y/n: Shall we go to my hotelroom and watch a movie? Lando and George: Sure! Y/n, Lando and George walk to y/n her hotelroom. Y/n: Okay now we are here! What movie should we watch? Lando and George: Idk! You can choose. Y/n: Okay then! We will watch this one! But i will make popcorn an drinks okay? Lando: Okay! George: Can i go with you y/n? Y/n: Sure George! George and y/n walk to the kitchen and make some popcorn and drinks. George: Y/n I actually went with you because I wanted to tell you something. Y/n: Okay! Tell me George. George: Well UhM.. i Really like you y/n. Y/n: oh uhm.. I like you too but not in that kind of way.. Sorry George. George: It's okay! At least i tried. Mean while at Lando. Lando texted Charles. Lando: Hey mate, I think i like someone. Charles: Let me guess your ex Darla? Lando: No, no not her Charles. A new girl! Her name is Y/n! Charles: Oh mate you should tell her! Lando: I will. George and y/n walks back to Lando. Y/n: Who were you talking to? Lando: Charles! My bestfriend! Y/n: Your Ferrari Fwend ?? Lando: Yes! HAHAHA! Y/n an Lando laugh. George is jealous. Lando: But why did it took so long? Y/n: Well the popcorn fell on the floor, so we had to make a new one! George: Yes we are so clumsy... Y/n: Yeah! Shall we watch a movie now? Lando and George: Sure! After the movie George has to go to the toilet. George walks to the toilet. Lando: Why did it really took so long? Y/n: George told me he liked me. Lando: And you said Yes? Y/n: No... Lando: Why? Y/n: Because i like you dummy! Lando: I like you too y/n! Y/n: Really? Are we a couple now? Lando: Yes! We are! Y/n: I love you Lando. Lando: I love you too y/n. Y/n and Lando kiss. George comes back from the toilet and sees y/n an Lando kissing. George: Oh, so thats why you said no y/n? George runs away crying to his hotelroom. Y/n: George wait!! Y/n runs after him and knocked on his door...