Chapter 2: Battle of Two Armies

Okay, sorry for the delays, But here i am! I am going to submit the second Chapter of my story, although that the 3rd Part was submitted on my DA, i'll try my best to put the 3rd Chapter here and also I was busy for my Facebook's fanpage's the celebration of it's 10th Anniversary, Though i was deeply sad when my Pet cat died recently and also the great loss of President Aquino two weeks ago, who's more decent than DU30 himself.

But despite of this, Here's the second chapter of my story. Please enjoy!

====================================================================

Katara's Narration/POV:

" Water....

Earth....

Fire....

Air....

Long ago, the four nations used to lived together in Peace and Harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang. And although his Airbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Aang can save the world...... Not until one day, when we are close to our victory in the Invasion of Fire Nation's capital on the day of Black Sun, Something went wrong, It was Azula managed to sabotage our Invasion trapping our allies, leaving Me, Aang and our remaining allies to be demoralized after our defeat. How could the Fire Nation knew this and how did they managed to trapped us? How did they invented a new weapon that can kill a bender within matter of weeks before our invasion and how they even managed to capture Half of the World?

Even though, we have a new ally and that is Prince Zuko of the Fire Nation, he wanted to convince us that he is not our enemy but rather a friend, I was still not convinced because i still remember all of the bad memories of him in the past months, then I later heared the news about the Fire Nation leading an expedition to the holy Wu-Yang Hill, this believes that Aang in his visions as told by Roku himself that was the World where the so-called Men-in-Green will assist Aang to end the war once and for all to restore Peace and Order in this World, Which i really hoped for and he can finally save the World. "

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Insert theme: 

Gate ost 09 Kore made no Ikisatsu ~ Avant

Katara's Narration/POV:

" The Fire Nation attacked Japan with an intention to conquer the Other world, however their invasion was failed thanks to Marcus Griggs, Paul Jackson and Jacob Clarke the Three members of the US Marines. Meanwhile Itami and his team were called by General Hazama to lead his team to a new Journey to Earthrealm Which is my World and uncover the truth why is the Fire Nation has an intention to invade Japan and the World, in the latter the Leaders of 6 Countries declare their support for Japan in the upcoming War against the Fire Nation. "

====================================================================

12:00 PM (TOkyo Time)

June 4 2017