Chapter 9: The Truth (part 2)

Sorry guys for taking it so long, I have been busy since New Year's day. But now i am back with the new Chapter, however this time it will focus on more Sensitive topics such as Racism, Bigotry, War Crimes and more. Be warned.

But if you wanted to continue, then let's get to it!

================================================================================

WARNING:

SENSITIVE TOPICS AND DISTURBING THEMES THAT MAY NOT SUITABLE FOR SENSITIVE PEOPLE. TOPICS SUCH AS WAR CRIMES, ATROCITIES AND GENOCIDE WERE ALL REFERENCED IN THIS CHAPTER. IF YOU FEEL DISTURBED, PLEASE SKIP SCENE.

READER'S DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

================================================================================

Katara's Narration/POV:

" Water....

Earth....

Fire....

Air....

Long ago, the four nations used to lived together in Peace and Harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang. And although his Airbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Aang can save the world...... Not until one day, when we are close to our victory in the Invasion of Fire Nation's capital on the day of Black Sun, Something went wrong, It was Azula managed to sabotage our Invasion trapping our allies, leaving Me, Aang and our remaining allies to be demoralized after our defeat. How could the Fire Nation knew this and how did they managed to trapped us? How did they invented a new weapon that can kill a bender within matter of weeks before our invasion and how they even managed to capture Half of the World?

Even though, we have a new ally and that is Prince Zuko of the Fire Nation, he wanted to convince us that he is not our enemy but rather a friend, I was still not convinced because i still remember all of the bad memories of him in the past months. But despite of this, As all hopes were lost when suddenly the so-called Men-In-Green were arrived as they rescued us from the hands of Azula's Forces, one of them is Lt. Youji Itami a military officer in the Japanese Defense Forces along with Rory Mercury the demigoddess and the Recon 3, which was part of the so-called Joint Task Force consisting of the Seven Nation Army including Japan, United States, Singapore, Philippines, Taiwan, Australia and Israel. Hoping, the Alliance would help Aang to save the World. "

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Insert theme:

Gate ost 09 Kore made no Ikisatsu ~ Avant

Katara's Narration/POV:

" We finally arrived at the National Diet building to testify ourselves and tell the truth about the events on our world which is known as Earthrealm by the Japanese, as we tell our life stories and our adventures in the past months as well as Sergeant Watanabe but he was rejected, then finally Aang was now on the last person to be interviewed by Senator Kouhara, however the female senator on the other hand started to ask some remarks on Aang on how the JTF failed to save his people even though that the Air Nomad Genocide was already happened as Aang has finally tell the truth about what really happened as he tell everyone about his true age. Then a surprising twist happened as Aang's predacessors appeared in front of everyone as their Astral projection.