Knot~ Dragon! Optimus x Human! Reader (2/2)

Requested by the lovely Ashley-Ketchum2021 and h0plessangel

Plot: Y/N is pregnant with Optimus' offspring and the Prime gets overprotective.

So, why are there's 2 you might ask? Since a lot of you loved the first part because it's a Dragonformer Optimus, I decided to make part 2 where the reader gives birth to Optimus' offspring. One requested for part 2 while the other wanted a protective Optimus with a sparked reader. So, I saw this as a perfect opportunity!

P.S someone was being judgemental just because I added if it's possible for human Y/N to carry Optimus' offspring since he's a dragon. The comment was like that Y/N and Optimus are not the same species. So, what? It's just a FANFIC. Fans can write what they want. So, don't be judgemental, please.

---------------------------------------

"You're good to go, Y/N," the medic of the Autobots named Ratchet said. He's a grumpy dragon of the team that was white and red/orange. He was at first grumpy towards Y/N, mainly because she was human. But from time to time, he grew used to it with her being around.

"Thank you, Ratchet," Y/N said with a smile and left the medical cave that belonged to Ratchet and where he also slept. Actually, when you're inside the medical cave, there was like some space left and that's where Ratchet slept. It meant that he had his own nest (or bed) as well.

Y/N fixed her shirt and made sure that her baby bump was covered. She was 3 months pregnant. It was a big miracle that Y/N was pregnant with Optimus' offspring. She was a human while her boyfriend was a dragon, a leader at that, and a Prime. You can recognize Optimus easily because he's the biggest. Y/N rubbed her stomach and giggled. It felt weird being pregnant for the first time but many future moms felt happy. Y/N already imagined her child having cute horns, tail, and wings. She didn't care how her child will look like. Who knows how many children she'll plan to have with Optimus. She had to be careful with death, of course. In the Middle Ages, many women who gave birth to children, died by childbed fevers or other illnesses they catch after birth. Think about Jane Seymour, the 3rd wife of King Henry VIII of England, a famous king for having 6 wives, close to having 7th. Jane died when she gave birth to Edward.

Anyway, let's go back to Y/N! She got approached by her boyfriend, Optimus, who saw her coming out from Ratchet's medical cave. He became very overprotective ever since he found out that his mate became pregnant with his offspring. He never had his own cubs but he loved to be a father and he knows that he had to protect them, also to protect his mate. He's prepared to be there for them. He's prepared to be a parent. "How did it go, love?"

Y/N smiled. "It went well. Ratchet said that our kid is healthy."

Optimus purred and smiled. He's relieved that all went good, his mate was healthy, his kid was healthy... He pressed his head very gently against her baby bump stomach, where his kid was growing. He purred louder when he felt Y/N pet him and caressing his face.

Months later~

Y/N screamed one last time as she pushed for the last time and then there it was... crying. She panted when Ratchet took care of the baby. He made sure the baby was cleaned and other important stuff. Y/N laid in a medical nest that was made sure very comfortable when Y/N would give birth. Actually, Jack, Miko, Raf, Agent Fowler, and June Darby also knew of the dragons around. When June found out that Y/N was pregnant, she teamed up with Ratchet to check her health and make sure that the baby was ok. Jack, Miko, Raf, and other Autobots were not allowed inside the medical cave. Y/N needed peace, space, and especially medical help to give birth. If she got disturbed, then it would end badly for her and the baby. Damn Miko was excited! But she understood the reasons and waited with others outside.

Y/N then felt something laid on her chest. She opened her eyes and cried with happiness. it was her baby! A baby boy! But he was so special! He had cute horns, wings, and a tail! He looked a lot like his handsome daddy! The baby was half-human and half-dragon. You can also call it maybe a dragon hybrid! An adorable one!

Y/N watched how Ratchet walked towards the exit of the medical cave while she showered her with love. It was like soft kisses, soft strokes over his head, and hugging him very gently. It was very important that a mother does that in order to show the baby that she loved her child and that she will be there. It's sad that some mothers weren't doing that. That's when everyone entered the cave. And I mean everyone! But luckily, there were no running, screaming, cheers, etc. Or else, it would bother the baby and Y/N. Thank you, Ratchet.

That's when Optimus approached. He stood mighty, proud, and was a father after all. Others gave him space while June stood between Ratchet and Agent Fowler. Y/N was gently stroking her baby's head and that's resting on her chest. The Prime had finally arrived and stopped. He was looking at his cub with... such love and passion. That's when he gently licked his cub's head. He was being such a lovely dad. The baby made cure noises that everyone awed in the medical cave.

Optimus then looked at his mate, who was resting on a comfortable nest with a human blanket covering her. June managed to get a hospital gown for her. Optimus licked Y/N's cheek and rubbed his head against hers, purring in affection. "I am proud of you, my love."

Y/N smiled and nuzzled him back. The couple looked at their baby boys like Mufasa and Sarabi did in the movie The Lion King when their son, Simba, was born. That's when the baby boy actually opened his eyes and it was beautiful blue... like Optimus'.

"Orion... His name will be Orion."