Chapter 2:Who are you?

Another song

🔴⁉️⚠️Warnings for the song⚠️⁉️🔴
Blood
Knives
Suicide
Murder

(Kinda sets the mood🤔 not so sure 😑)

Sans pov:

Ok papyrus that's enough hugging your squeezing me to death.OH SORRY BROTHER!!!I saw that you were sleeping quite peacefully I didn't mean to wake you up.Oh no it's ok papyrus I was bound to wake up any min now.CAN I TELL YOU WHAT ME AND UNDYNE DID TODAY??Yeah sure bro what did y'all do?We first went on a haunt for humans when we saw this weird creature in the bushes,the moment it saw us it ran away,it looked like a cat or something but a very dark cat that had white gloves on and it was standing on it's two back feet,it was very tall to, probably taller then me.Thats a bit weird bro but it probably lives somewhere in the woods.Yeah anyway next we did blah blah blah blah...."I couldn't focus after that my mind just drifted to that cat papyrus claimed to see.What he said about a strange looking cat that stood on his behind legs,wearing white gloves."

It was weird but we all are monsters we all are some tipe of species but It just felt offputting ,first the human didn't show up,someone or something was watching me sleep and ran away immediately once they heard someone coming and now all of a sudden undyne and papyrus seem to spot a unfamiliar creature that looks like a cat.What the hell is going on!?!?

Ok brother I'm gonna make my favourite recipy,spaghetti.Ok bro but I already ate an hour ago. You're still gonna eat my spaghetti,I dont know how you can be full after just eating a couple of fries and drinking ketchup. Well I'm gonna go to my room now.(And yeah sans already forgot about that figure that watched him sleep..
usually he won't forget this easily but in this story sans can only take a few things in at a time so technically he's dence)

I teleport upstairs because it took to much courage to walk up the stairs.I went into my room before closing the door and plopping on my mattress.Thinking to rest my eyes for a couple of min. Unannounced to me that little rest was about 5 hours.I woke up in a cold sweat from yet another night terror.Why is it so dark didn't I sleep like 10 min,why the hell is it so silent,is papyrus finnished with the spaghetti?I walked out of the room to be greeted with absolute darkness,no lights were turned on. I probably slept to long and my bro didn't wanna wake me up.

I went to my bros room and opened the door to see a tidy made up bed, my brother was not sleeping he was not in his room. I hesitantly crept down the stairs only to hear a really low hum someone was in the kitchen humming. But it didnt sound anything like my brother. When I got downstairs I peeked behind the wall to see a weird figure just standing in the middle of the kitchen.

W-who are y-y-you?(Seriously sans why would you say that "My brother isn't in his room,the lights are off,it's silent as hell,I hear humming,I see a figure standing in the kitchen,it doesn't look like my brother,let me ask who it is"😐😒)

573 words

589 words

589 words