Chapter 3 : Im not like them

The video above is by Daria Cohen on Youtube theirs a series of this Fan animated video so if you like the video I suggest you'll like the series.👌👍

This song and animation is kinda gonna go with the plot of the chapter😃But not every part😌

🔴⁉️⚠️Warning⚠️⁉️🔴

In a part of the chapter their will be a little s*xual tension but nothing to far so yeah🙂

Mysterious cat figure pov:

I was standing in the kitchen knowing full on well that sans will wake up and come down here.When I turned around I wasn't suprised to see sans there."W-who are y-y-you"I let out a little chuckle before walking towards him.He backed up like anyone else would when a complete stranger let themselves in their home.That doesn't really matter right now anyway I'm here to make a deal.

Sans pov:

What deal,I'm not really someone who agrees to people even more so to strangers.I let out a sigh before taking a few more steps backwards yet he just walked closer and closer.I sighed again before asking. What's the deal exactly?

Mysterious cat figure:

I want you to help me destroy this au and rip it into shambles.I smiled pretty wide after saying that after all I can't help myself. I'm not stupid to just ask a random skeleton for help..no...I've been "stalking"...let me refraze that "spying" I've been spying on these monsters for awhile and seen what this.."sans" went through. Not only did everyone forgot what happened but none of the other sanses cared.They figured it as normal because it happened to them before but it's just stupid he is suffering more than they ever will and they say that, hah just wow.

Sans:hah that's funny pal but I ain't gonna do that and you trying to beg for me to join you is not gonna work.

Cat :Fine then I have to do it the hard way eh.

Sans pov:

I saw this creepy glint in his eye and for some reason I felt really scared.I felt the urge to run and so I did.I ran and ran till I saw that the front door was wide open but right when I was about to exit the door the door slammed shut with a weird force ,I turned around to see the cats long arms stretch and reach out for me before wrapping around my arm starting to pull me closer and closer to him.(Yeah sans can fight the cat but he is dence so just ignore it 😗)

I teleported out of it's grasp before his hands wrapped around one of my legs,my arm,my torso and then my ribcage.

3rde person:

It threw sans against the wall a few times and because of that Sans felt dizzy and couldn't comprehend what happened after that.The cat pulled him in to the point where sans was almost up against him.And in a blink of a eye he was being swung around like a puppet, after awhile sans felt better and could finally figure out what was going on before ripping every limb that was wrapped around his body off leaving a hurt cat.

But the cat could just grow new ones so it didn't really effect him for long.But when he came back to reality sans was running to hide somewhere.He searched and he searched but couldn't find him before realizing he was hiding behind the most obvious place...the couch he grabbed sans and started to dance with him while explaining what he wants to do to this au.(Cat speaking while dancing)i just want to make these monsters realize what they really are and how they treated you while you went through this chaos. That's why I need you te help me Sans.(Sans speaking)I'm not gonna do that with you I'm not like them.

Sans wasn't listening to the rest the cat said he just wanted to get away but the cat just kept grabbing him every time he escaped his grasp and pulled him right back into it.

While they manhandly danced through the living room sans spots something he wished he spotted before,a projector. Sans already knew what the projector was for,he looked back at the cat before his eye highlights disappeared and a mischievous smile spread across his face.He danced with him without pulling away which kinda caught the cat off guard. Sans walked towards the couch giving him a lustful look,it kinda turned the cat on so the cat decided to grab him lift him up and throw him on the couch.

Hovering over sans while unzipping sanses hoodie and sliding his hand under sanses shorts and rubbed his thighs. Sans reached for the projector before noticing a big ass pencil on the side of the couch.

He grabbed it and hit the cat with it before smashing the projector with it making the cat vanish.

Sans smiled,held the huge pencil tightly and said."It was nice to see you again Cartoon cat".

This is how cartoon cat looks like if you dont know.

But I'm not gonna make him look like that in this story

But I'm not gonna make him look like that in this story...this is how he will look like in the story

this is how he will look like in the story

Better

Anyway hope you enjoyed. Have a great day from here forward.Bye Bye munchkins👋🤗

Words 910