343

10pm. The rain was pouring.

Jennie's emotions had been stabilized within Lisa's embrace and the couple hugged each other to sleep cheek-to-cheek.

"I've already asked Coque to postpone tonight's shoot. Get some rest."

Jennie buried herself into Lisa's embrace, pressing her head against his chest, "No need. I'm just going to have a half hour nap and then I'm going to go for the shoot."

"OK. If you want to have a nap, I'll hug you and keep you warm. If you want to go do some filming, I'll accompany you," Lisa did not force Jennie to rest, he simply fulfilled her every request. Because after listening to the conversation between Jennie and Elder Kim, he got the idea that Jennie had experienced a childhood of pain and suffering.

The Kim Family's obstacles, Elder Kim's controlling nature and her own guilt and discomfort...

...just the thought of all these made Lisa's heart ache.

So, 1 hour later, filming commenced...

...

Late into the night, after Elder Kim returned to the Kim Family home, his assistant immediately called for a doctor, attracting the attention of everyone in the family.

Nancy paced back and forth anxiously until Elder Kim's condition was stabilized. She then asked the assistant, "Where did grandfather go? Why did his illness suddenly get triggered?"

"Errr..." the assistant was put in a difficult position.

"What is there that you can't say? Grandfather is already in this condition..." Nancy had an extremely anxious expression on her face.

"The chairman went to meet with Miss Jennie," the assistant replied honestly.

After hearing this, Nancy was a little surprised, "Did you say grandfather went to look for Jennie? Grandfather vowed he'd never see Jennie again..."

"She is his granddaughter after all, how could he possibly not see her again? Chairman simply said it out of anger!"

Nancy handed the medicine and water to the assistant and turned to return to her room. She had already endured so much, but why wasn't Jennie keeping her distance from the Kim Family?

She was well aware that deep in Elder Kim's heart, his top choice for a successor had always been Jennie. Unfortunately, Jennie was the daughter of a mistress. So, everyone had the right except for her.

"Grandfather...you've left me with no choice," Nancy clenched her fists. Inside, she subconsciously wanted Jennie to distance herself from the Kim Family; just a little further and a little further more...

...

"Scene 182, Act 3, action!"

This was a scene between Jennie and the athlete. Regarding the child's upbringing, the athlete wanted nothing to do with it.

Upon the muddy post-rain road, Jennie carried her child weakly towards the athlete. But, when he saw her, not only did he deny knowing her, he even refused to acknowledge his child.

In front of the cameras, Jennie carried her child as a scornful smile appeared on her face. She looked at the back of the athlete and exclaimed, "My child is a genius. You will regret not accepting him one day."

"Crazy woman! I'm an athlete. I can't have a child. I still need to win awards and become number one!"

Jennie looked at the man that disappeared without looking back. After struggling a little, she ended up collapsing on the floor...