Katsuki Bakugo x reader

(Finally, a fluff chapter!! And I know I've been writing a lot about Katsuki but I promise I'll write others too. Requests?)

3rd person's P.O.V

You and Katsuki have been best friends since you were kids. You both are partners in crime, your moms love each other and you're basically a daughter to Mitsuki and Masaru. Some even mistook you as a couple. Katsuki was very protective of you. Like very. He was like an overprotective boyfriend but you liked his possessiveness. You had extra training today and you were really tired. You got up early in the morning and you trained till noon. You had a light breakfast and so you ate once you got back from training. Then Mina forcefully took you shopping with them and you spent a good 5 hours walking and running around in different shops. You got back and you were hella tired. You went to your room and took a shower and wore some shorts and a tank top. 

You decided to go to Katsuki''s room and sleep there. You often had uninvited sleepovers at each other's dorms. You made your way to his dorm and went just opened his door without knocking. You saw him playing games while sitting on his gaming chair and he was wearing headphones. You figured he might be playing with the boys. He looked over to you as he felt a presence in his room. You locked eyes with him and gave him a tired smile.

'Hey Suki.' You said to him. He just nodded and went back to his game. You sighed and went up to him. You made him open his arms and you sat on his lap. He closed his arms while you in his lap. You wrapped your arms around his neck and rested your head on his shoulder. You sighed and snuggled into him even more. He didn't say anything and he was just focusing on his game. You both did this often. Sometimes, when he wanted to calm his anger down he would just wanna be in your arms. He would just hug you tightly and snuggle into your neck. You played with his hair to calm him down.

Like this:

Katsuki wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed the top of your head

'Rough day?' He asked. You nodded.

'Mhm.' You said sleep taking over you. He chuckled and kept playing while you still in his arms.

'Yo Bakubro who are you talking to?' Kirishima asked from the other side. 

'It's Y/N.' Bakugo answered quietly.

'Why are you whispering?' Kaminari whispered. All of them chuckled lightly.

'Because she's sleeping and I don't wanna wake her up.' Bakugo replied. 

'Ohh.' They all said.

'He's so lucky that he has a girlfriend like Y/N. I mean she's one of the prettiest and strongest girls in our class. I wish I had someone like her.' Kaminari said sadly. Bakugo blushed hearing him say that you were his girlfriend. He shook his head and looked at you. He saw you sleeping peacefully in his arms. He felt you shifting a bit so he figured that you weren't comfortable like this. 

'Hey guys, I'm gonna be off now.' He said. Before they could even protest, Bakugo switched off his computer and kept his headphones and controller aside. He gently picked you up and placed you on the bed. He got in with you and you both cuddled with each other. You snuggled into his chest. He chuckled as you held him tightly almost afraid that he's gonna leave you. He held you tightly and smiled while kissing your forehead. Soon he fell asleep too.

 He felt happy when you were with him. You felt happy when you were with him. He felt like protecting you. You felt protected whenever you were around him. He wanted you to be in his arms forever. You wanted to be in his arms forever. He wanted to be more than friends. You wanted to be more than friends. This wasn't a crush. This was true love between two people who have wanted each other for so long. 

-------------------------------------

A/N:

Hey! I know. Finally a fluff chapter. The pictures don't belong to me. And this was cute to write.