The fifty-first chapter

---------------------------------------

(Funky time, lmao. I'm gonna go on another trip soon to my bestie that is almost 488.5 miles away from me -w-' I'm gonna have so much fun by then! I still haven't gotten my pencil nibs yet so that is really frustrating, lmao;-; When I have my pencil nibs and the book is ending I will rewrite the chapters and make them better! With art along with the chapters!)

---------------------------------------

Y/N's pov

I can feel all the eyes on me from what I just said but I don't really regret it because I feel like I could care less about that now. The feeling I have is overwhelming and I don't really know what to do about this whole situation...

---------------------------------------

Pico's pov (Bet you didn't expect that)

I hold my gun really tight feeling frustrated that I wasn't able to help... They were way too many people to shoot that skull-headed bitch and I regret not just jumping out and saving her like I am paid to do...

He must have known that I was watching because he used Alex as a fucking shield! I sigh feeling really frustrated... I'm not sure if I should leave the others unsecured though so I decided to just call DD and see what he might think of the situation...

Even though I hate the guy he knows my boundaries and only does the things he does because he wants his family to be safe... I sigh again and groan right after feeling like the soft side of me is coming back.

I pull out the phone but still watch over through the window just to make sure that they are alright. I can't see everything but it's enough to know when something strange is happening...

Sneaking my eyes onto the phone a few times to make sure that I didn't miss the buttons and called my ex... That would be hella awkward.

"What is it now? Something interesting happened?" The voice of DD was sounding a bit tired and stressed. This made me nervous because I know how mad he can get if he is stressed at the same time something shitty happens...

"It's your daughter... Tabi took her and someone else to a place... I couldn't follow because he was too quick..." I tried to explain without sounding like a dumbass or making any snarky comments because it would just make the situation worse. 

"She was what now!? Alongside with who? Who more did he take? Tell me, now!" His voice was really ringing through my whole body making me shiver. He was way more pissed than I would believe he would be... 

"Some shorty named Alex... He used him as a shield so I couldn't shoot. There was a group as well so I couldn't just sprint out but I definitely regret not doing so..." I tell him feeling my body tense and sweat from the pressure admitting to him what I regret not doing...

"Just... Tell me where you are so I can find the 'group' to 'help' them find this Alex guy!" I know what he is trying to do but I don't want to make my ex sad over the other guy... If he wants to throw the other guy off for Alex I will have to do something but...

For now, I will have to agree... The more people the better this save will be...

"I'm in the woods by some cabin making sure that the group is safe so nothing more happens... I will send you a screenshot of where I am from 'waps'." He groans slightly from this statement but isn't saying much. (Waps is a version of maps-w-')

"Alright, I'll be there as soon as you send that damn screenshot!"He yells at me and does the thing again with his calls... He hangs up the call before I even get to say more because his stupid ass is so mad he can't deal with more.

Just wait until he hears about that Garcello guy being in the group...

---------------------------------------

Y/N's pov

Something is weird... I am scared of Alex being hurt right now... I sigh.

"Sorry... I'm just really worried..." I tell them feeling slightly embarrassed... Why do I feel this way?

"I understand how you feel Y/N... But we can probably get him out of there and after that, we can only hope that we can live a better life..." Garcello tells me making me blush slightly. 

"Garcello..." I say not really wanting to continue because I am a bit embarrassed to ask this question. I'm not really sure why but I want him to be as protected as possible...

"Yeah, Y/N?" Garcello asks me wondering what is on my mind.  Does he really accept this? Fuck it, it's my home!

"I think that Adam could stay with us when we find him... I want to protect him..." I tell him not really looking at him to prove my point in being strong about this. My eyes are actually... Closed...

"Of course Y/N... We are probably gonna have to ask them though." He chuckles after he is done talking and I can feel the pressure of my question becoming less of a problem for me. 

"You are defiantly correct on this one Gar!" I chuckle slightly back towards him and he smiles. I can see his face having some pink on it but I don't comment much on it.

"You two are really cute together do you know that?" Danny asks us making me laugh again blushing slightly from his comment. 

"Thank you, Danny! You and your girlfriend match perfectly too!" I tell him while being slightly embarrassed. I can feel a lot of eyes on me right now... Why is everyone looking at me like I have lost it?

"You can understand my beeps?!" Danny seems to be frantic and happy but also surprised and worried. What? What does he mean?

"What are you talking about? Beeps? I can't hear any beeps..." I tell him feeling like I did something wrong. Do they think I'm weird because I can hear him?

---------------------------------------

(The ship is slowly sailing... I can't wait until they both realize!)

---(Until The Next Chapter!)---