Issei Hyoudou VS The Demi-Fiend: Full Fight

Nate: All right the combatants are set

Tart: We checked all their weapons, armor and skills.

Parker: Now let's end this debate once and for all.

Ian: ITS TIME FOR A DEATH BATTLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YEAH!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------
At an abandoned warehouse...

It was a dark night as the sounds of an Owl could be heard in the back ground.

We are seen at an old abandoned warehouse that appears to be forgotten for a long time.

Suddenly though, a red magic circle appears from the ground as Rias and her Peerage along with Irina appeared out from it. They were here due to being on a Stray Devil Hunt.

Rias: Ok everyone be careful. The Stray Devils should be inside that very building.

Rias' Peerage and Irina nodded before the group entered inside. However aa they entered inside there was no signs of any strays.

Rias: That's odd. According to my brother the Strays should be here.

As they looked around Koneko smelled something.

Koneko: I smell blood.

The others followed Koneko to where she was smelling the blood from but when there got there, their eyes widen in shock to see the dead corpses of the stray devils.

Kiba: It looks like someone already beated us to it.

Akeno: But Rias' brother only told us about.

Rias: Search around the place. There has to be a clue on what happened here.

Everyone splitted up to find any clues to figure out on what happened. However they couldn't find anything, as they were about to give up until...

A loud explosion shook the ground as everyone tried to keep their balance.

Asia: W-What was that?!

Xenovia: It sounded like it came from outside.

Rias and her Peerage along with Irina went outside to see what was happening.

They saw a Stray Devil on the verge of death, trying to crawl away but then it was reduced to ashes by a blast.

Rias and her Peerage along with Irina were shocked by the sudden attack but then saw who did so.

Standing right there in front of them was a young man who appeared to be about Issei's age. However he only wore  shorts and shoes. But that was not the strangest part. He appeared to have black and green lines all over his body.