4

Seungmin stood in front of the dance club contemplating whether or not to skip today. He's not interested in dancing at all but he signed up for dance club as extra credits his freshman year. Now in his sophomore year he still attends it even though he only needed the extra credit for last year. (I have no idea how extra credit in highschool works so please bear with me)

Why does he attend even though he doesn't need to?

Well... It's because of the club president, Lee Minho, also known as the dancing gem of JYP high school. (I accidentally typed dancing germ and now I can't get the image of a germ dancing out of my head)

Lee Minho is a senior who had a passion for dancing ever since he could remember. His passion led him to excel (excel?? Idrk ignore it) in dancing hence being known as the dancing gem. Plus he's a bit dramatic.

He is also Seungmin's crush and the reason he still goes to the dance club despite having no liking for dancing, he's more of a singing type anyways.

Seungmin sighed knowing that no matter how much he talks about skipping dance, the thought of not seeing the cat like senior makes him rush into the dance room somehow.

Seungmin entered the room and saw a few people sitting down waiting for the session to start.

"Hey Min! Over here~", he looked towards the source of the voice and saw his friend Felix sitting down near the speakers with his boyfriend and Seungmin's little brother Jeongin.

As he made his way over to the two sunshines Jeongin said, "I thought you said you wouldn't come hyung?"

"Oh please Innie do you really think your brother would miss a day of dance club even if he was critically injured? Pff. He'd never miss the chance to drool over Minho hyung", Felix said.

"Lix shut UP someone might hear you!", Seungmin whispered in panick which only made Jeongin and Felix laugh.

"Oh are we talking about Seungmin's crush on Minho hyung again?"

Seungmin turned to see Hyunjin and Jisung standing behind him trying not to laugh at Seungmin's beet red face.

"Han Jisung you better shut up or I will show Hyunjin pictures of you when we were in middle school", Seungmin threatened light-heartedly.

Jisung gasped, "you WOULDN'T!"

Hyunjin laughed and said, "I'd love to see my boyfriend's foetus pictures"

Jisung opened his mouth to say something but he was interrupted by someone loudly openings the door.

Minho entered the room looking very... Very angry...

Everyone seemed slightly scared of the senior because he was really scary when he was angry.

But there was Seungmin who could only think how hot Minho looked when he was angry and his veins were showing.

"Minnie hyung you're drooling again", whispered Jeongin in Seungmin's ear.

Seungmin turned bright red once again and hissed at Jeongin about to say something for laughing at him when he heard Minho speak

"Hey cut- uh you! Do you have anything to say?" Minho asked Seungmin angrily and everyone thought Seungmin was done for.

Seungmin shook his head rapidly.

"What's your name?" Asked Minho

"S-Seungmin... Kim Seungmin..."

He couldn't help but feel a bit hurt about the fact that Minho didn't know his name even though he's been in the club for a year now.