Little glimpse into the future

Annoyed, Mu Qing went to the arena. Actually, Mu Qing wanted to do his job that night and answer some prayers. But no! He had to go to the arena because there was an emergency. Probably something unnecessary again that everyone worries about unnecessarily! The worst was also when he met Feng Xin halfway through. Of course they had to fight a fist fight again. He really didn't understand how someone like Feng Xin could get a wife. Nor does he understand how someone would voluntarily do something with this guy. When he entered the arena the gods were talking excitedly. 

Mu Qing sometimes really wondered how some gods ascended. As Mu Qing took his seat, he noticed how the gods kept exchanging panicked looks. Xie Lian came to Mu Qing and sat down next to him. 

,,Do you already know what this is about?", Xie Lian asked him. 

Mu Qing rolled his eyes in response. 

,,If I knew I wouldn't try to listen to the others now", he replied annoyed, but Xie Lian didn't mind. 

When Pei Ming and Ling Wen finally silenced the others, everyone's questions were finally addressed. 

,,We had to set up a meeting very quickly because something strange was going on. This morning General Tai Hua noticed that the spiritual power was different. Sometimes stronger sometimes weaker. We found out that this was not only the case with him but also with other gods. But now in the evening it is most noticeable. Not all gods are affected, but many have this problem. "

After Ling Wen had told all this, some gods were restless.

,,Does Crimson Rain Sought Flower have something to do with it again? " 

Xie Lian immediately pricked up his ears. 

,,What about if he has started to burn down all the temples again and this time wants to topple the sky?", Whispered one fearfully to the person sitting next to him. 

,,Why should my husband have anything to do with it? After all, he has no reason to! ", interjected Xie Lian who definitely won't see them talk badly about Hua Cheng. 

Even if Mu Qing doesn't like Hua Cheng, he knows that Hua Cheng definitely didn't. He wouldn't do that either. After all, Xie Lian is here. He is 100% sure that Hua Cheng will never do anything if he knows that Xie Lian will be unhappy with it. The guy would literally kill Lian for Xie. And that's confirmed. Again the gods discussed panic among themselves. But suddenly Mu Qing felt it too. His strength suddenly became so weak that he almost fell off his chair. Xie Lian seemed to have noticed too. 

,,My spiritual power", Xie LIan mumbled quietly and looked at his hands. 

As if all gods had suddenly lost their divine power, everyone suddenly felt weak. 

,,What is happening here?", One shouted in panic. 

Before anyone else can answer, a strange wormhole appeared in the middle of the table. A black hole that appeared and spun around so fast. Then there was a huge bang. Everyone evaded and sought security. Smoke rose. Feng Xin coughed as the smoke got into his lungs and waved his hand to sweep the smoke away. Everything was briefly covered with strange black smoke when he finally recognized some outlines. Mu Qing was the first one he discovered and could see clearly. 

,,What happened ?!", he asked Mu Qing quickly. 

,,Do I look like I know?", Mu Qing hissed back and patted his clothes with dust. 

When the smoke disappeared everyone looked at the table, their eyes widened. On the table, which was now broken by a heavy weight, there were now three figures in the rubble. One of the three sat up painfully.