imissed you

carlys pov:

i am finally on the plane back to seattle. i miss sam freddie spencer gibby and tbo so much.. i hope they didn't forget about me. i haven't talked to them since i left to italy. i still remember that kiss me and freddie had. i've always loved him, he was just a childhood crush though, he's probably dating sam again. or he found a nice, beautiful girl. eh maybe not his mom is so damn overprotective. i still remember when she hit me with freddies underwear ! i never even forgave her for that.-
i miss freddies handsome face, his laughs, just him in general..
i miss his hugs..
i miss him trying to flirt with me, me turning him down all the time, i just didn't want to lose him. he was my best friend..
yeah, i was only gone for 2 years in italy but what if they all forgotten about me..
i finally got to seattle, the plane stopped near bushwell plaza, the place i did icarly at, the place where all my friends live.
i remember freddie asking me "is it to late for you to love me?"

it's not to late for me to love you.

i walked inside bushwell to see lewbert.
"hey lewbert its carly.. you might not remember me, but does freddie and spencer and sam and gibby and tbo still live here?", i asked. he still had that huge wart on his face, what the fuck??
he talked in his normal snobby voice,"yes they still live here." i nodded and i ran up the stairs, i knocked on spencer's door.

spencers pov:

someone was knocking on the door, im assuming that it's sam, my crush, my sisters old best friend. i went to the door and opened it.

it was carly. my sister that i haven't seen in 2 years. i hugged her so tightly. i showed her a sculpture i've been working on, she didn't seem to interested in it though. "ooh nice..", she softly said. then she started talking again. "where is freddie?"
"he is probably in his and his moms apartment", i responded. she nodded and went downstairs and she went across the hall to freddie's apartment.

carlys pov:

i went to freddies apartment and i knocked. i heard him from inside "HANG ON I'LL BE THERE IN A SECOND MOM"
i silently chuckled at that. he opened the door. "carly??", he said in a shocked voice. "hey freddie!!", i yelled, hugging him and putting my head on his shoulder. "i missed you.", i said almost crying. he kissed my forehead. "i missed you more.", he said in a soft voice. "i thought i would never see you again..", he said hugging me so tightly. i rubbed my neck into his chest. "i'm sorry- the kiss before i left.." i started. "i like you freddie- i love you. i always have. i just didn't want to lose us as a friend..", i finished. freddie looked at me. "i like you too carly.", he smiled. i kissed him, then i ran to spencers apartment, and i ran upstairs. "what did i just do.." i thought to myself. then i heard knocking on my bedroom door, i went to the door and i opened it. it was freddie. "oh hey freddie. i'm sorry i left i just didnt wanna make anything weird-" he went up to me and started making out with me. spencer wasnt here he was with socko right now, he told me he'll be back tomorrow or the next day, because they went camping. i didn't stop freddie. i liked it- a lot.. he pushed my on my bed.
⚠️ sex ⚠️
he got on top of me and i started taking off his clothes. he started to take mine off as well, i liked it, and i didn't stop him. he fingered me and i came. i moaned out of pleasure. it felt so nice.. i started to slowly suck, in and out, teasing him. he put it in me and he went up and down, in and out. i moaned so loud. "fr-fredd-AHHH.." i whimpered. "don't stop baby.." i dont want him to stop ever, it feels so good. he is so hot. everything about him is just hot.

later on

we got done and we cleaned up everything. "carly..", he began.