Chapter 1

I was soaring threw the sky when a shooting star caught my eye... Wait that isn't a shooting star it's a drop ship. I followed it until it landed, I hid in the trees and waited. After a while the door opened. A girl who looked like around the age of 16 starting walking off the platform and jumped on the ground and put her hand up and screamed " we're back bitches " Then all the kids ran out of the drop ship and explored. But someone caught my eye, a guy will brown hair and eyes, he looked older then the rest. After a while I left after making sure they were ok.

A couple of hours later...

I was strolling threw the woods when a two headed deer came and told me " there were five kids headed towards mount weather and Trikru people are going after them ". Me and the Trikru clan never got along we were always having a war overland and them killing my animals.
" Send the birds to check on them I'll be going now " I immediately opened my dark, luscious wings and flapped my wings which caused the leafs and dirt underneath me to fly around.

After a while I found the group of 2 girls and 3 guys around the pond that  Akkura the ponds giant snake was located. Me and Akkura were friends I met her when I was a little girl and she was a little rattle snake and were been seeing each other since then. I saw the brown haired girl which I found out name her name was Octavia after her friends were asking here what she was doing. She jumped in the water and told her friends that they should jump in but I knew that was a bad idea when I saw Akkura swimming towards her. Her friend were yelling to her to get out but it was no use when Akkura pulled her into the water. They thought that if they caused a distraction that it would let Akkura let go of octavia but that's when I figured out that they were a bunch of idiots so I decided to talk to her.
"Akkura"
"What the hell are you doing here I thought you were busy with Trikru"
"Let the girl go"
"Huh why she's my lunch"
"Let her go please I need her alive"
"I'm only doing this because your my friend but you owe me"
"Thank you I'll get you a Trikru archer your favorite"
Then she let go of octavia and a boy with brown hair and googles pulled her out and she hugged him. Then when I saw a Trikru member jumping threw the trees thinking I wouldn't see him, I called upon my raven name Apollo "Keep an eye on them" "yes my lady"

Then I went after that guy. He was near the cliff that separated us from mount weather. I grabbed my bow and pluck one of my sharp feathers out which I watched re-grow on my wing and used it as an arrow. I hit the guy in the shoulder and walked up to him and stepped in his shoulder where my feather was "What are you doing here" "p-please spare me Anya sent me" "what does she want" " s-she told me to keep an eye on the group and kill them I-if they crossed the cliff" "well then your coming with me"

I took him to the pond after I checked that they were gone.
"Hey Akkura here's what I promised you"
"Well that was quick, quick throw him in"
I threw him in and watched as Akkura devoured him. I started stretching my wing then neatly folded them so the were less puffed up.
"MY LADY"
I turned around as Apollo landed on my shoulder
"Quick a kid passed the cliff and was shot by a spear and the group left him."
After hearing this I launched into the air and went to the cliff. No one was there all I saw was the blood near the sighed I used my senses to find them. After I located them I found him by a old tree filled with traps.

I made it to the tree and saw the poor boy tied to a brand so I flew to him. I saw him barley staying awake saw when I reached him he looked shocked so I said
"Hi"
"w-what I must be hallucinating"
"Your not my name is Niks what's your name"
"J-jasper"
"jasper don't worry I'll help you"
I turned to Apollo who was on the branch
"Get me some lavender buds, poison ivy and sea weed"
"Yes my lady"
"y-you can talk to them"
"Why yes I can"
I brushed the hair out of his face and he blushed
"They theft you here and ran"
"Who"
"Your friends they didn't even turn back to get you"
"T-they couldn't they need to survive they come for me don't worry"
"Don't move I'll untie you"
As I was untying him Apollo landed on the platform in the middle in the tree. I carried him and put him on the platform. He grunted a bit. I used my skirt since it was not covering much since it was open on the side but I wore shorts underneath, I folded it and put it as a pillow.
"Don't worry I'll take care of you"

I stated grinding the lavender and poison ivy and smaller pieces of sea weed with water until it formed a dark purple color and then started taking the spear out.
"Jasper this is gonna hurt but it will feel better later I would recommend biting something" he bit a peace of my skirt while I starting pulling at the spear.
After a while it came out and I put it to the side. I put some of the cure on the wound which caused him to groan. I grabbed some sea weed which was long and still wet and and wrapped him up. After a couple of hours I heard some people coming so I took off.

...