*english chapter*

(pedido de teddyybabyyy )
Hope u like!

JUST LIKE THAT

Another rainy day in London. Another day Sirius sees the same movie again when the sky turns gray. Wrapped up with a fluffly blanket lying on the couch, a pizza box in front of him gaping open, a Coke at the end, and his fat tabby cat on the arm of the couch. Foot is his name. Everything in its place. There was only one thing missing.

Your dog. Cute balck mutt. Pad. Yes, his dog is called pillow and the cat foot. At the time it seemed like a good idea, every time he wanted to call the two of them just yeld "Padfoot!"

His best friend James thought this was a wonderful idea and his other best frind Lily...well, Lily thought it was bullshit. Another person who thougth it was bullshit was...

"We're here!" the door is opened by a drenched blonde and a dripping dog.

Remus Lupin. He also thought it was bullshit. Tired and wet, the boy takes out a new reincoat – he must have bought it on the street by now – and the dog starts to shake itself, wetting the entrance to the modest apartment.

"Noooo Pad!" Remus returns to the dog picking him up and runs to the bathroom after a dryer. "Sirius, a little help! How about?!"

The dark haried boy still curled upo n the couch looks down the hall, sees Remus desperate and with dog fur on his clothes.

"It's so cold Moony." Mutters snuggling even closer.

"You're a terrible boyfriend," he grumbles.

Sirius pauses the movie as the noise of the dryer invades the house. He wanted to get up, but seeing Remus take care of everything was so much better. He loves to see his boyfriend red with anger, but when Black smiles, all the agenr goes away. Kind of weird according to there friends, stressing Remus wasn't the best thing.

"Alright Pad you're free!" the dog runs out of the bathroom and goes towards the couch jumping on top of the owner, scaring Foot away. "Sirius, I told you to clean the room, look at this pizza box! In a little while we're going to share the house with cockroaches..."

"Moony calm down" gives his best smile.

The blonde standing in front of him – already without his wet clothes and with a towel around his waist – crosses his arms and tilts his head to the side. 'That's not fair' he thinks.

"Come to the side" he pushes him lightly and sits on the couch, Sirius soon lays down on his lap. "I can't believe you're rewatching this movie...thenth time?"

"I'm not crazy Remus... I'm seeing it for the ninth time" says as if it were something normal making Lupin roll his eyes.

Pad manages to snuggle into Sirius' bent legs and rests his head on his lap.

"You guys took a while to get back" whispers giving play on the movie.

"When the rain fell we ran from the park and went into a cafeteria, I go tinto a whole mess because of Pad's insistence on wanting top ut his paws on the tables," he sighs, stroking Sirius' messy hair. "And the rest you just saw"

"Remus"

"Hm"

"You love me, right?" he asks turning his face to face the blonde who was already lopking at him.

"Obviously" speaks in a tone of irony. "What you want?"

"Wow! You think I want something..."

"Yes Sirius, come on talk" he says cutting off the snort of Sirius.

"Want to make us some popcorn?" speak at last.

Remus chuckles so good that Black smiles watching the blonde run a hand through his damp wavy hair. So perfect.

"You know what...I'll do it" he raised Sirius who complained. "Only it will be popcorn without butter and whithout salt"

"Remus that's a sin!"

"Sin is the amount of butter and salt you put in, sometimes I think the popcorn doesn't exist anymore," he replies with the same tone.

He gets up and picks up the empty pizza box and the Coke can. Sirius watched his boyfriend's body and the towel almost falling off, 'why don't it fall off soon?' he thinks and then pulls the towel down.

"SIRIUS" Remus looks down and the at Sirius who laughs. "I swear...I swear I can't stand you"

Black gets up from the couch for the fist time and hugs him, ignoring the garbage in his hands.

"Even in the cold you don't disappoint" he whispers in his ear.

Pad hides his head under the blacket and whimpers.

"Si-Sirius let me throw this away" he says with difficulty following the dark hair gaze over his body. "Screw this"

The trash falls to the ground and the two start kissing. Once again Remus couldn't be angry with Sirius. Once again Black gets what he wants.

The two go to the bedroom and lie down on the bed. Another night that they explore their bodies and feel pleasure.

Always like this, shine or rain, Remus and Sirius will always be together, angry or horny. Their love didn't come down to cliched gestures Sirius still needed to make sometimes. Their love comes down to very small and simple things, they still look at each other and treat each other like best friends even in high school. That look hadn't gone away, whoever looks at the two will that at any moment Remus will kill Sirius...which is a truth. They are even best friends, "boyfriends" would be just another label..

There wasn't even a dating request, one day Sirius woke upo n the house they already lived in and asked.

"We are boyfriends right?"

"Uhum" Remus mumbled, still sleeping. "Now lie down here and don't let go of me"

For both of them that was much better than a silly request, even Sirius – the most dramatic of all – found it relaxing.

Ther're happy and they stayed that way until the end.