-3-

This chapter was written by @annegreyys

Meredith arrived at the nursing home she put her mother in, to check on her one last time before leaving for the summer. She walked into 'Rosebrige Nursing Home', the place she has visited so many times in the past year. "Hi Meredith." Greeted the desk lady. "Hi. How is she today?" "She's okay, today is a better day for her. Her lawyer is here for you to sign the papers." "Okay. That's good." "Yeah. Right this way." The lady said as she got up and Meredith followed her to the bug conference room. Ellis was sitting with an older woman on one side of the long table. There was a bald 30 year old man sitting at the other with a stack of papers. "Ms. Gray. Please have a seat. I'm Mike Wazowski, your mothers real estate lawyer." He said as he stood up and shook her hand. "Nice to meet you. Let's get this over with. Hi mom." "Mom? I'm not a mom! I'm an intern!" "Ok mom. * Signs * let's get this over with."

Meredith signed the papers and sat with her mom for a few minutes before grabbing her bag and leaving. Meredith decided to go to the store and grab some last minute things, sheets. She then got some pasta for dinner and headed to the camp. Sure she is going to be a day early then she was expected but it's whatever. The kids aren't there yet. Meredith pulled up to the front entrance of the camp, and checked in then drove up to the cabins, 'Eagle Mills 4' 'Seattle Mountain camp' is a beautiful campus with over 700 sprawling acres of gently rolling hills full of oak trees, this property also features spring-fed streams, and is bordered by the Yadkin River for nearly two miles. Many things to do during summer camp. cooperation courses, hiking trails, archery, swimming and boating in the 25-acre lake, craft sheds, and so much more. Also so many peoples home away from home.

Meredith parked then got out of her jeep to get her bags out. She opened the door to the cabin that holds 16 beds, 8 bunk beds. Inside she was met with a familiar face she wasn't expecting. "Amelia. What are you doing here? Campers aren't here for another few days. Did Mark actually act on his threat? " Meredith said as she put her bags on the floor right by the door. "No, mom would kill him. Mark and my brother Derek are consolers this year. They decidedly just bring me early. The directors agreed to me setting up my bunk and helping out before everyone arrives. " "Nice." "So why are you late?" "My mother."

Amelia could tell she was a little uncomfortable with the topic so changed it. "Do you need help?"
"Yea that would be great." Amelia got up from her yellow bedspread and climbed down from her top bunk.
"What do you need help with." She said as both of her feet hit the wooden floor.

"Here." Meredith throw her a bag. The bag hit Amelia in the chest and her arms grabbed it. "Find me a bed. Bottom bunk. " "Ok Medusa." Amelia said. "It's Ms. Medusa to you Shepherd or should I say she-Shepherd now?" "I think Derek is going to have a camp name but I don't know yet. And haha ​​funny. I would call you Ms. Medusa if you scared me but you don't. " "Say that to the other kids." "Only the little kids are terrified of you, so is mark." "Find me a bed." Meredith said as she rolled her eyes and picked up another bag, following Amelia to the bed she picked that was to the right of the door. About an hour later

The two girls finished unpacking Meredith and played a round of cards. "Amelia." Someone tapped at the door and opened it. "What Mark?" She said as Meredith and Amelia looked up from there game. "Oh hey Medusa. When did you get here? " "About 2 hours ago." "Nice. Remember, deal is still in the table "mark winked. "I'm not going to screw you in the boat shed." Meredith rolled her eyes. "You can't resist me." Whatever. What do you want? " "Derek needs you Amy." "Okay." Amelia said as she got up and left with mark, closing the door behind them.