A fifth

Izuku hummed softly at the sound of his window being rapidly knocked on, raising a brow in question as he stood up from his desk to open it. "Kacchan, it's the middle of the day! You could've just came through the door-!" The Alpha stopped dead in his tracks at the sight of Katsuki with his eyes puffy and red, cheeks pink, and tears streaming down his face rapidly. The Omega couldn't even bring himself to refuse when Izuku pulled him into the room instantly, the Alpha slamming the window shut before embracing the blond male tightly.

"I-Izuku-!" He hiccuped, shaky fingers clutching onto the Alpha's shirt while crying loudly into the quiet room. Izuku protectively cupped the back of his head in one hand while grasping his waist with the other, releasing an onslaught of calming pheromones and whispering sweet words in an attempt to stop the boy's tears. "Izuku..." Katsuki sobbed into the the crook of the male's neck, distantly noticing when strong arms hoisted him up so that he could wrap his legs around the male's hips, only burying himself further into the comforting embrace.

"Katsuki," Izuku whispered softly, trying to be careful with his words as to not scare the upset Omega more. "What's wrong?" The Alpha only received a pained whine in response, slowly rubbing his hand up and down the blond's back while shushing him gently. "C'mon, Kacchan. You need to tell Alpha what's wrong..." Izuku inwardly grimaced at the mention of his dynamic, however he knew it was the only thing that could bring Katsuki out of his panicked state. Omegas need comfort.

"A-alpha!" Katsuki whimpered, Izuku silently thanking the gods that Inko wasn't home. "Alpha, Alpha... He came... Hurt me..." The taller male's eyes widened in shock, forcibly biting back an enraged snarl at the mention of the one person that had caused the Omega so much pain.

"Kacchan, what did he do? What did he do to hurt you?" Izuku's voice was much darker than he intended it to be, whispering a curse under his breath at the frightened whimper the Omega released in response to his angered tone. Izuku sat them both down on his bed, wincing at the feeling of the boy's legs tightening around his waist in fear of Izuku letting him go. "Kacchan, I need you to tell me what happened..." He sighed with a few tears of his own rolling down his freckled cheeks, cradling his friend close.

"He..." Katsuki seemed to hesitate, inhaling sharply and gripping harder at the Alpha's shirt - Izuku could tell he was slowly coming back to himself. "Izuku he... Forced himself in my room... Hit me... T-tried to- to..." Izuku let a soft, reassuring rumble come from his chest, nuzzling his cheek against Katsuki's while slowly bringing the smaller male's head away from his neck.

Izuku wanted to cry with the way Katsuki held onto him tighter, the boy's eyes squeezed shut in fear, lips scabbed, and his hair a mess. He swallowed hard, carefully touching Katsuki's face to show the Omega he wasn't going to hurt him before gently wiping away his steadily flowing tears. "You're okay..." He whispered into the silence with his heart slowly breaking, listening intently to the blond's low sniffles and hiccups. He hated this. He hated telling him it was all okay when it's not. He hated that Katsuki had to go through all of this. In the eye's of the law, it was completely fine for this all to happen. The government tended to turn a blind eye to crimes against Omegas, even going as far as claiming any Alphas that attack Omegas in such a way were only running off instincts and shouldn't be prosecuted. It was bullshit. "You're safe now, Kacchan..." Izuku muttered, forcing himself to let out a calming purr in favor of helping the Omega completely calm down.

"D-don't wanna go home, he wouldn't leave..." The blond whimpered, voice breaking and his nose instantly searching for the Alpha's scent glands.

"You can stay here for tonight, then..." The Alpha led Katsuki to his glands knowingly, clasping his arms around the blond's hips and holding him closer. "I'm so sorry, Katsuki..." He whispered to the blond with a whimper of his own, nosing against his hair before slowly pressing his lips to the Omega's temple. "I'm sorry... I got you now... I'm here for you..." He spoke softly, letting his eyelids flutter shut with more tears sliding from his eyes. "I'm sorry..."

Katsuki fell asleep in Izuku's hold, the Alpha not once letting the Omega go while he restlessly laid awake. He hated that Katsuki was in so much pain.

__________________________________

I hope you enjoyed! <3

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes!

797 words