𝘴𝘦𝘮𝘪 𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘢

𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘦𝘮𝘪 𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘢

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"what's with those lyrics?" semi said scoffed, looking down at the book y/n had in her hand.

y/n and semi had known each other for two years now. They first met at school when y/n used to play for the girls' volleyball team but, they were nothing more than acquaintances. It wasn't until a year ago that y/n and semi became close after y/n subbed in for the vocalist on semi's band.

After becoming close, semi and y/n would usually meet to compose new songs and play guitar together and today was one of those days.

Two hours had passed since y/n got to semi's house the girl was sitting on the floor with her back leaned against the couch, while semi was sitting right behind her on the couch.

Two hours had passed and the girl hadn't come up with anything for the song so she decided to look around for inspiration when she saw semi's vacuum cleaner, y/n eyed semi, and went back to looking at the vacuum cleaner.

"I want to be your vacuum cleaner, breath in your dust" was the first thing she wrote.

Remembering that semi loves coffee she wrote another part of the song, "if you like your coffee hot, let me be your coffee pot."

for about five minutes, y/n kept writing and writing. Noticing how engrossed y/n was in her writing, semi decided to take a peek at her book.

"what's with those lyrics?" semi scoffed, looking down at the book y/n had in her hand.

"you find them silly, don't you?" she replied, looking back at him with an eyebrow raised.

"i do," he bluntly said.

"it's because you don't understand them." semi raised an eyebrow at her reply.

"let me explain them" the girl patted the floor, telling him to a seat next to her.

"Vacuum cleaners pick up all the mess. When i say that i want to be their vacuum cleaner, it means that i want to become close to this person, so close that i can take away all of their pain and the bad things in their life," she pauses, feeling semi's gaze on her.

she continues, "people who like to drink coffee tend to drink it daily, when i say i want to be their coffee pot, looking down at the book y/n had in her hand. I'm trying to tell them that they can use me any day and any time." she looks at him, specifically at his eyes, looking for a sign but she didn't find it.

"i could sit here and explain the song piece by piece but what i want to convey is that i love this person, i would do anything for them, like the song says, 'i wanna be.."

the girl was cut off by semi, his grip on her jaw making her look at him.

"y/n, who is this person that you like so much?" he asked, his eyes filled with anger.

she didn't know how to respond, should she tell him that she has been in love with him all this time? would it ruin their friendship?

as she opened her mouth to talk he interrupted her.

"i can't hear you say you like someone else.." he uttered, while looking into her eyes he said, "i love you y/n."

noticing that the girl didn't answer he took his hand away from her face and looked down.

as he was about to speak again, she cupped his face in her hands and left a soft peck on his lips "i love you too semi and, i want to be yours."