𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪 𝘬𝘦𝘪𝘫𝘪

"Are you sure?" he asked, it was hardly a whispers, but y/n heard it.

She could hear his trembling voice, she could fell his big crunched hands and his head on her chest, she even felt the tiny tear that feel from his face onto her hand.

y/n had never seen Keiji so vulnerable before, she had never seen him be vulnerable at all so this took her by surprise but it made her happy, she was happy that Akaashi was opening up to someone and letting his feelings out.

The girl slowly grabbed akaashi's face and raised it so he would look at her eyes, but he looked the other way.

"keiji look at me," she said, "I want you to look at my eyes while I tell you this." she continued, her tone was nowhere near demanding or rough, if anything it was gentle and caring.

Akaashi raised his gaze and looked at her in the eyes.

y/n froze, his red and swollen eyes and from crying displayed an enormous amount of sadness and fear.

"you are amazing, you know? you practice volleyball everyday, while not letting your grades slip, your technique and strategies in volleyball are one of the best and your tosses are extremely accurate," she paused for a moment and gently wiped a tear from his cheeks, "but that's not what I love about you."

Before akaashi could say anything, she spoke again.

"You are definitely not Miya Atsumu, neither are you Tobio, but that's exactly what I feel in love with."

"I love the way you miss 100 tosses but will still come back the next day to practice more, I love how attentive you are of your teammates, your dedication to writing, your poems, how everyday you take pictures of the sunset, your insecurities and the things you are confident about, your big hands that you are so insecure of." y/n paused, took Keiji's hand and placed it in her heart.

"I love you, Keiji. And even in the moments you doubt yourself and feel insecure, I'll be here."

Akaashi broke down even more, but this time his tears were of relief, the relief of having someone who would hold him, even if he didn't need it.

__________________

This is kinda shitty but I rlly wanted to post smth. I'll edit it later :)