CHAPTER 1

Y/N POV

"Y/N, do you have to leave? I mean we barely even got to spend time with you" Gon whined.

"He's right , what's so important that you have to leave so soon?" Killua spoke agreeing with Gon.

"Well, you guys I just have some stuff to do. Just like you do" I grabbed the rest of my items and walked out the front door.

"I mean don't you want to see you're dad Gon and don't you want to stay with your sister Killua" I look over to them to see them already looking at me with frowned faces.

"I'll be fine guys I'll be sure to visit, right Alluka? " she send me a smile and nodded.

"We'll miss you" Gon started

"Stay safe " Killua finished

I gave them the biggest smile I could give and grabbed them both my the arms and pulled them in a hug.

"Awwwee, I'll miss you guys too. Stay healthy for me okay. I'll see you two soon" I rub their arms in a comforting way and backed away from them.

"Bye" they said waving at me.

I waved back a started jumping tree from tree leaving them in a sadden state.

Gon POV
"I'm going to really miss her" I told Killua.

"Yeah , but now it's time for us to go our separate ways now " Killua had his head down with a slight smile on his face.

"Yeah , it was fun while it lasted right?" I grabbed my bookbag strapped tightly forcing a smile.

"Yeah , I'll never forget all the good times we had" Killua was now holding his sister hand and gave a sad smile.

"Hey, Kite said we're ever we go we'll always be friends" my smile never faded.

"Right" Killua nodded and gave me the signal to go.

I turned my back to Killua as my face frowned up. I didn't want to leave them just yet. But if I don't do this now it's never gonna get done.

 But if I don't do this now it's never gonna get done

Timeskip

I was now climbing up the tree where my father lived , I was close to getting to my goal it's really relaxing but also scary at the same time. What do I do after this? Do I find another goal or.

After a while I climb up what seems like a bird nest. 3 big birds stood in the nest making loud noises

"Aukkkkkkk AUKKKKK" The birds screamed making me little nervous. I tired to come the birds down by rubbing it's cheek. When.

"Yo" the voice caught my attention as I looked up and saw........... GING.

He had a stern look on his face as he was eating an red apple.

"I was tired of waiting"

He came down to where I was and stood in front of me. I held my hands out and introduced myself.