CHAPTER 2

Y/N POV

It's been a month since me and the boys parted ways and a month since I've last talked to Kurapika.

I've been staying in a cabin in the woods by the mountains since then. Nobody ever comes around so this is a good spot plus I could see the sunset everyday on top of the mountains.

It was peaceful

It was peaceful...... at last I feel at peace.

I was training non stop, this was the only way I was able to past time. The feeling that I've right now is unexplainable. It's a good feeling nothing the less.

The sun was setting, and I forgot to go grocery shopping. I quickly took a shower and got properly dress to go to the market to pick up fresh fruit, vegetables, meats and of course junk food.

Im considered a uncover hunter but I still feel the need to cover myself with my hoodie and a pair of glasses.

I finally made it to the market and grabbed my items and as I was turning around I bumped into a hard chest making my hoodie slide off and my glasses fall off and made me drop my grocery bag.

I was stuck and scared to look up. But I did slowly only to be met with a blonde haired man with no eyebrows. He wore sweat pants with a thin zip up jacket and slides.

'Oh shit, that's one of the phantom troupe members , Phinks? I believe'

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't see you there. Let me help" he said as he bend down to pick up my belongings and handed them to me.

"Thanks" I whispered. Why tf am I so scared.... I know that I don't want to be spotted...but being spotted by a PHANTOM TROUPE MEMBER, has got to be the worse possible.

He stared at me and then smiled slightly....

"What is a girl like you doing outside at this time of night" he continued the conversation...

"I have my reasons and you?" I asked now looking at him

"Same, I have my reasons" he smirked..

Oh Kurapika forgive me.....

"Where are you heading to?" His hands now in his pockets still looking down at me.....

"I'm going home? I'm guessing you came here for some fresh fruit too?" I have a genuine smile even tho it ain't.

"Yeah, i heard it was on sale too. I had to come get it quick" he said

"Oh, that's nice, well it was nice to meet you. And thank you for helping me" as I began to walk away he called to me...

"I'm Phinks, What's your name?" He asked

"It's Y/N" I said quickly and walked away not noticing him tense up at the name.....

I was already deep in the forest in my thought, just trying my best to get the hell out of there

The phantom troupe is in town? I didn't know they left York new city....

I remember encountering them a lot of times, but thanks to my nen they forgot every memory of me... well until now.

I should be in clear tho, I don't anybody they could have against me to know my identity but the 4 boys..

Ohhhhh crap......

PHINKS POV
That was Y/N wasn't it??? Damnit and she got away. I was so distracted... 

I grabbed my phone and quickly dialed Feitan numbers....

As soon as he answered the phone

"I've spotted Y/N, I have her distribution and the last place I saw her. Inform the others" I said and hung up the phone picking up my bag and walking back to the hide out..

Y/N POV

I Threw my bags on the bed and quickly started to grab materials I needed for my plan...

This plan was suppose to wait for another 3 months but I guess I have no time..

Damn you Phinks.....

I ran out the door again making sure to lock my door and ran into the opposite direction of the market and headed down towards the hunter river...

The pink, blue, yellow powder I had in hand was now being poured into the river mixing gracefully.

I sat on the ground in a cross cross apple sauce position and held my hands above of the glowing river and shut my eyes...

Few minutes past and the ground starts to rumble as the river started to create a mini worm-whole by itself..

Body figures starts to appear from the water as I kept my position and held on for a good 5 minutes till the process was fully completed...

The glowing stopped and water splashing could be heard as I opened my eyes....

Netero, Kite, Meruem, Uvogin and Pukunoda have awoken from the dead....
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, it's been a year for this book

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, it's been a year for this book. Im just updating my books one by one until next time.. I love you all and I promise to be back

SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS AND INCORRECT SPELLING. PLEASE COMMENT, LIKE, AND VOTE!!!