Celebrity Crush

"I love you so, I love you so, I love you so
Please don’t go, I’ll eat you whole
I love you so, I love you so"

No matter how many times she hears the words he heart never stops fluttering, butterflies are a constant whenever she hears his angelic voice, whenever she watches him strum away at his guitar, it made a giddy.

Kyouka Jirou

Wasn't the average girl, she was a short girl with short purple hair who was usually found inside her room, browsing the local music store, or hanging out with he best friend Momo doing one of the two things mentioned before.

She wasn't the type of girl to follow trends and she preferred to do her own thing, she didn't have many hobbies either, or likes that didn't pertain to music in one way or another, and that's when how she found him.

She was just browsing Herotube, trying to find old rock songs that played about 200 hundred years ago, it was hard finding music that old especially since most of the bands and artists are all dead.

And then that's when she found him, A relatively new channeled that went by Deku, he had just posted his first cover of a song, he said the song itself was special to him and was the reason he picked up guitar and other instruments in the first place.

The song you ask, "Smells like teen spirit" By Nirvana realised in 1991.

Now she expected a mediocre performance mostly because he said he had only recently started playing, but what she got wasn't mediocre.

It was Heavenly

He played and sang the song to perfection not missing a note, it was amazing how good he was, and how happy he looked playing, it reminded her of herself.

She was so entranced by the sound of his voice she didn't even hear her mother calling her for dinner, until she came upstairs and saw how entranced her daughter was.

She was proud that her daughter was finally taking an interest in something other than, Music, Momo, and Heroism. Even if it is just a silly little Celebrity Crush.
___________________________________________________

Momo was almost impressed Jirou had been ranting about How cool, the HeroTuber know as Deku was, She was pretty sure this was the most her friend speak at once, it was even weirder considering they've known each other since childhood.

"sohe'sjustthisreallycoolartistwhodoeacoversofoldclassicsongsthatnoonesreallyheardaboutandsometimeshemakeshisownsongand-"

"KYOUKA!!"

"huh-

"You've been rambling on and on about this for 20 minutes!!" Momo was exasperated, she didn't even no Kyouka could talk so much, but then again, she's always been passionate about music or things related.

"Oh sorry" Kyouka nervously rubbed the back of her neck, worried she upset her bestfriend.

"It's fine, it's just I've never seen you be so intrested in something other than music, nevertheless a person"

"Oh really?"

"Yea, to be honest it's sorta a breath of fresh air to be honest" She chuckled at her friends offended expression.