Chapter 6

Ok but TW this may have slurs and r*p3. I like causing myself pain

3rd Person POV 

Wilbur ended up waiting for Schlatt at the school doors instead. It took Schlatt a while but he got to the door. "Hey buddy.." Wilbur stopped him outside the school. "Oh fuck off, fag" Schlatt said as he stopped. Schlatt looked up at him and turned around and chose to skip school. "Schlatt.." Wilbur mumbled before walking inside. Schlatt heard the doors shut and he pulled out a small box and lighter in his backpack. He pulled what seemed to be a cigarette out and lit it. He walked to the nearest alleyway and just sat there. He didn't want to see anyone. He wished he didn't have to stay with his parents in order to go to this school. His siblings lived in their own house, it was similar to a custody thing where his older sister puffy is old enough to take care of a child on her own so tubbo went with her when she left. Schlatt was hurt, he'd let himself cry alone and not allow people see. He heard yelling from men and women from down the street. He looked over, his ears twitched when he made eye contact with one of the men. He saw that a man started walking towards him, he looked like he was in his mid to late 40's. "What are you doing out here all alone" the man snickered and took the cigarette from out of Schlatt's mouth and stuck it in his own. "I was just leaving.." he said and stood up, wiping the tears away. He tried walking away but only to be cornered. The grown man puffed smoke from the stolen cigarette in his face. The man patted Schlatt, and his hand snuck behind him. He got a hold of his tail. Schlatt started shaking but he didn't let himself show emotion, he thought it would be him showing a sign of weakness. This man clearly wasn't sober, he probably was wasted on what smelled like a combination of moonshine and coke. "Let me go please" Schlatt glared, he didn't let himself seem scared. "Woah there kid..." the man let go for a second and grabbed Schlatt's arms. He raised them above his head and used the other hand to lift up his chin. He slid the hand from Schlatt's chin down to the belt looking choker. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle" the man said.

Wilbur had not been able to focus on class, his mind was split between the thoughts of Schlatt and what sally had said. Yes Schlatt may not be the best but he's always there. Wilbur really wanted to talk to Schlatt but Schlatt didn't want to talk to him. That was a problem.

Techno and Tommy happened to get out of school early. Tommy took the short way home, techno decided to walk through the town. "STO-" there was a cut off scream. Techno pulled out a pocket knife and ran towards where the scream was. "GET OFF." Techno yelled holding the knife towards a man in the alley. "Woah there kiddo don't want to get hurt." He turned around and stepped back as he fixed his pants. Techno saw a person fall behind the middle aged man. "Get out of here. Before I call the cops." He held the knife closer. The dude ran off, not wanting to go to jail. "Schlatt?" Techno walked closer. Schlatt was laying on the ground, he was crying but it wasn't enough to the point where he was sobbing. Schlatt fixes his pants, he felt dirty. "Techno, get out of here." He tried shooing him off. "No, not a chance. I may not like you much but nobody deserves that. Now c'mon" techno held out his hand to help Schlatt up.  Schlatt took it. 

(Tike skip because who tf wants to write about school)

Wilbur was walking home, he passed Schlatt's house. He stopped at it for a moment and then kept walking. When he got home he saw Phil and techno in the kitchen talking to somebody. "C'mon just tell him, he can help" techno sighed. Tommy grabbed your Wilbur and dragged him up stairs to play Minecraft with him. "Schlatt, you know that you can tell me things" Phil sighed. "I just feel dirty, I feel fucking filthy" he said and immediately started sobbing "Techno, go play with your brothers, let me talk to him" Philza said with a stern voice. Techno walked away. "Why what happened? Schlatt." Phil said.

"Hey guys" techno walked in. "Who were you talking to?" Wilbur said eagerly. "HE WAS TALKING TO-" Tommy was cut off my a hand covering his mouth. "Tommy shut up. Wilbur it doesn't matter to you" Techno said and removed his hand from Tommy's mouth. "You'll find out soon enough" techno shrugged it off. 

"Phil I really want to but you'll think differently of me" Schlatt was wiping his face so the tears wouldn't leave streaks. "I won't think any different but you have to tell somebody, I know you won't tell your parents." Phil said putting a hand on Schlatt's shoulder. "I-I was" he paused. 

"Raped.."

———————————-

HELLO- so like I'm probably gonna do the next chapter now too. But anyways, I listened to the song "Body" way too much while making this. But anyways to brighten the mood, how would y'all feel about me creating a collaborative Spotify playlist for us all to add on to it?

Anyways enjoy your night or day.

- Azail/Gunner