Chapter 7

TW at the very end because I wanna show off something I made :)

Third person POV

"Hey it's ok. It's not your fault" Philza said, pulling Schlatt into a hug. Schlatt hugged back as hard as possible because he knew his mom would call him something along the lines of Whore or Slut, bug he felt he had to tell her either way. Wilbur managed to get out of the room and walked downstairs to see what was going on. "Phil, is he ok..?" Wilbur stood in the archway looking at Schlatt and Phil. "I'll be right back Schlatt, are you gonna be ok for a couple minutes alone?" He stood up and put his hand on the boy's shoulder. "Y-yeah.." he said and wiped his face even though tears kept falling. Phil grabbed Wilbur and dragged him closer to the staircase. "I know you two aren't on speaking terms, but he needs his best friend right now, the boy he fell in love with." Phil said without realizing. "Wait Phil.. say that last part again" Wilbur looked shocked. "What? 'He needs his best friend'?" Phil looked. "No- did you just say he fell in love with me?" Wilbur peaked around the corner to look at the 'straight' boy. "Shit. You weren't supposed to know that" Phil said. "I understand that you probably like Sally, but he needs you, don't listen to whatever she said about him. He's a good kid, you know that" Momza joins in. "Ok.." Wilbur said, somehow not realizing it earlier. 

"He Schlatt..." Wilbur said and knocked on the wall. "Are you here just to insult me more, if so I'll just go home." Schlatt sniffed still trying to wipe tears. "No im not... What happened? You don't cry.." Wilbur walked closer and sat the chair next to Schlatt. "I just feel dirty, the feeling won't go away, I'm dirty." Schlatt said in a slight panic and he just kept crying. "Hey.."!wilbur pulled him into a hug. "Will..." Schlatt pushes him away. "What.?" Wilbur looked confused with has hands still on Schlatt's shoulders. "I'm dirty, you shouldn't touch me. I need a shower. I'm just really fucking dirty. So please just-" Schlatt was cut off by Wilbur kissing his hand. "I-I I should go." Schlatt said as he stood up still crying and rushed out the door. He was flustered but he didn't appreciate his emotions being toyed with by Wilbur. "Schlatt!" Wilbur turned around to Schlatt closing the front door behind him. "I would suggest you don't let him get away this time" momza chimes in. Phil was upstairs with the other boys at that time. Wilbur dashed out the door, taking her advice. "Schlatt!" Wilbur yelled. He turned back towards Wilbur.

Wilbur ran towards him. Schlatt turned and kept walking away. Wilbur grabbed Schlatt's wrist and pulled him in. He took his hands and lifted up the slightly shorter boy's head.

———————

Hello! Whatever the fuck you call me, here. Anyways here is what I made

TRIGGER WARNING. This contains slurs, implied self harm, implied abuse, and implied rape.

Im probably gonna work on another chapter now :) but I'm very proud of my art, especially because I don't normally do digital art

-Azail/Gunner