Chapter 1= The lost Salamander

Monkey D. Luffy the Straw hat crew's Captain.

Who is well known to Pirates and the Marines.

Who also has a well known family either Bad or Good.

Monkey D. Garp a Marine vice admiral who is also known as Hero of the navy also Luffy's grandfather.

Monkey D. Dragon the Leader of the Revolution army almost everyone knows him.. he is Luffy's father.

Sabo the Revolution army's next in command after Dragon who is the *future flame flame fruit user* and also the sworn older brother of Luffy.

Portgas D. Ace the 2nd division commander of the Whitebeard pirates AKA the Fire Fist Ace who is the older brother of Luffy.

And

A 18 year old boy
The leader of a Team which soon will be the Leader of a Guild
Who is born with a Special, yet dangerous ability.
Who was raised by a Real Dragon a Fire dragon.
Who was also raised by the One and only Shanks.
Who is strong very strong.
Ace and sabo's younger brother and Luffy's older brother.

(Y/n) natsu D. (L/n)
Aka the Fire demon.

---

Your POV

"Now look at what you did." Happy my flying cat friend said.

"What?" I asked.

"You made those 2 ladies faint." He said.

"Hey all I did was just ask where the boats are and they suddenly fainted." I said while looking down.

"Maybe they were afraid of you

"Maybe they were afraid of you." Happy said while making a funny face.
"What ever."

Just a few minutes ago

"Hey do you know where the boats are?" (Y/n) asked.

They both stared at him.
One was thinking 'so hot! He is definitely my type! Ugh I think I'm gonna have a nosebleed.'
And the other was thinking 'pink hair, with a white scarf and a blue cat next to him... he is (y/n)!!! Oh my God Oh my God I am a huge fan of him!!!'
And they suddenly fainted.

"Oi hey! *lightly slapping their cheeks.*.."

---

While walking I saw a lot of wanted posters.
"Hey happy look it's ace!" I said while pointing at ace's wanted poster.