Chapter2=The Little Graden

Your POV

I walked in the island which was called.... Small Graden? Or was it dinosaur island?

"(Y/n) do you think the others will be able to find us?" Happy asked looking worried.

"Don't worry happy if something happens I'll protect you." I said.

"That's not I'm worried about..." happy mumbled.

"Come on stop being a scaredy cat." I said while running.

"(Y/n)! Wait for me!"

--

I stopped running to see where I am.

"Happy? Where did he go?" I asked realizing Happy wasn't behind me anymore.

"I can still smell him and he is not yelling for help or something so...... oh well I better- hooooooooo! A giant!!" I said seeing a huge giant.

I ran to him, and I saw 2 other people infront of him talking to him

"Hey! Giant gramps!!" I yelled, making them look at me.

I smiled and stopped infront of them.

"Wowww!!! Cool! I never met a giant before, Hey giant gramps fight me!" I yelled kinda forgetting about the other 2 people.

"Huh? Hahaha you want to fight me? Haha okay if you give me something then I will think about it." He said.

"Okay!" I said and was going to look around but the 2 people I don't know why they were here stopped me.

"Hey! You can't fight Brogy You will die! And why would you suddenly want to fight?" The long nose boy yelled.
Which made me cover my ears.... he reminds me of someone.

 he reminds me of someone