Chapter 6

"I'll make sure to confront you after class" I snapped my eyes moving back to the lesson. I tried my best to listen but it was getting more and more difficult with bathroom boy's presence. It was shocking to me how he just sit there and make me feel so annoyed, that's the effect he had on me.

"Will you now" He laughed stretching his legs out on the empty seat in front of him.

"You're such a douche" I whispered back quietly while writing in my notebook about the lesson.

"I'll make sure to include your input when the movie comes out" He replied slyly. He had completely stopped paying attention to the lesson now and had his attention placed directly on me and my every move.

"It'll be like the movies they make about criminals" I hissed sharply.

"Really? What's your favorite movie genre then" He asked brushing back the hair that was around his face.

"I don't like movies" I mumbled my eyes staying glued to the powerpoint.

"Everybody likes movies" He commented moving more close to me. I started to get more and more nervous and felt a lump in my throat starting to form.

"Consider me the exception" I muttered back quietly.

"I guess you are" He said with a smug smile. He looked as if he were studying every single thing that i did. It didn't matter if I were just placing down my pencil or tucking my hair behind my ear. He'd find something to be intrigued by.

This went on for the rest of class and it just got more and more difficult to restrain myself from attacking him. I thought that when class ended he'd finally leave me alone but God wasn't on my side today.

"I think we should play twenty questions" He told me and I groaned back in annoyance.

"I'll leave you alone for the rest of the day if you play the game with me" He said grabbing my arm and leading me out of the room. I had three hours until my next class and I did need him to stop following me around like some paparazzi guy trying to get pictures.

"One game and that's it" I hissed pulling my arm out of his grasp.

"I wouldn't want to ruin your schedule" He replied back sarcastically. That reminded me to check my daily planner. It may seem boring to some people but I liked having the things I was going to do planned weeks in advance. I didn't like surprises and differing from my list for the day.

Out of nowhere Vinnie grabbed my planner and started flipping through the pages.

"Go to the grocery store and buy spinach" He read and gagged in disgust.

"I hate spinach" He retorted still reading my past lists for what I had to do that day.

"Another way we're different" I snapped grabbing my planner and holding it close.

"Can we just play this stupid game already" I fumed tapping my foot impatiently.

"What's your relationship with your parents like" He questioned and I didn't know if I should lie or be honest.

"It couldn't be any better" I lied looking up at the sky instead of Vinnie.

"You look away when you lie" He said, his smile now dropping.

"I do not" I yelled back defensively crossing my arms.

"Be honest" He spoke up raising his voice. I felt like I was being questioned by police and they could see right through me.

"I don't talk to them much at all, They're judgmental as Hell and have never been impressed with anything I do. I was literally Valedictorian and my dad couldn't make it because of my sister's stupid parent - teacher conference." I explained truthfully wiping a tear from my cheek. I took a deep breath and forced a smile.