Eight

I woke up to the feeling of cold water hitting my face.

"Agh! What the hell?" I bellow, rubbing my eyes and moving my now soaking wet hair out of my face.

"That's for not keeping your legs on your side of the damn bed last night." Ricky scolded.

Oh, yeah. Sharing a room did not go well last night.

- F L A S H B A C K -
last night

"Nini! Fucking wake up!" Ricky roared, aggressively shaking me in an attempt to wake me up.

"What the hell, Ricky?" I rub my eyes before opening them, only to be met with a very angry looking Ricky. I went to bed earlier than Ricky did, which is why I was asleep and Ricky wasn't.

"There's only one bed, Nini where the fuck am I supposed to sleep?"

"I don't know! I already claimed dibs on the bed before SOMEONE woke me up!"

"Well you need to get up because I am NOT sleeping on the goddamn floor."

"Ricky has anyone told you that you have a swearing problem?"

"I don't give a shit! Get up, I'm fucking tired."

"I'm not sleeping on the floor either! I was here first!"

"Fine."  He lifts his shirt over his head, places it on the dresser and then walks over to the other side of the bed, pulling back the covers.

"What are you doing?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"I'm going to bed. Since neither of us want to sleep on the floor, you stick to your side and I'll stick to mine." He slides into the bed.

"Okay- just don't come over here." I make clear, scooting over further.

"Obviously!" Ricky turns over on his side so his back is facing me, and I do the same.

It was easy to fall asleep, considering I barely even felt his presence.

- E N D  O F  F L A S H B A CK -

"Okay well I can't control what I do in my sleep Ricky!" I get out of the bed and start to walk towards the bathroom that was in our room.

"It was fucking annoying. Your legs kept like- brushing against my back. It was weird." He follows me into the bathroom.

"In my defense you were hogging the blanket. You had most of the blanket last night." I grab a towel and start to dry off my hair.

"That doesn't give you the right to kick me in your sleep!" He yells.

"It's not my fault Ri-"

I get interrupted by a knock on the door.

"What?" Ricky and I shout in unison.

The door opens and a tall guy with gorgeous brown, somewhat curly hair and brown eyes walks in.

"Sorry to interrupt, Ej sent me to make sure you guys didn't kill each other last night." The man says, leaning against the door frame.