Chapter 1 - Problem

'I'm Kusuo Saiki, a psychic. You already know everything about me. Creeps. Well here we go'

Saiki sat at his seat at his school, PK academy. It was still his second year of school. It was early October. Saiki didn't like this time of year. Since it always seemed something would happen during these months. But now annoyance number 1 and 2 came up to him.

"Hey buddy!" "Hello Saiki. Do you feel it. The air is growing stiffer as the month goes on. You know what this means." 'It means you're a chuunibyou' He thought. The bell soon rang, starting the day of class. Saiki didn't know it yet. But his life would soon turn disastrous.

'You're aware I can hear you narrator' Soon he got absorbed into the class. And ignored everything the narrator had to say.

~Time Skip~

Saiki exited the school. Narrowly avoiding annoyance number 3, Kokomi Teruhashi. Well that was before he picked up on two, what seemed to be elementary students, talking to each other. He couldn't hear their thoughts. Which was strange.

"So. We figured out where mom was. She always said dad was close to her at school. Yet when we arrived there at the end of class there wasn't anyone near mom!" The female one spoke out. She had long pink hair, like Saiki himself. Which Saiki instantly found an oddity. As with all the different hairs in the world. He had never seen a pink haired person.

"I guess that's true. But he shouldn't be too hard to find. I mean only you and dad have pink hair! He said it himself." The male one said. He had blue hair, which in proportion to the pink haired girl, was normal. But the two seemingly were siblings. Making their change in hair color startling.

Saiki could see the two. Meaning anytime, the two could see him. And as he fit all their descriptions, he had to avoid them at all costs. But that went bad as the pink haired girl instantly saw him. "There he is!"

The blue haired boy got one look at him before he teleported away. No one was gonna believe them when they said they saw a teleporting boy. And if anything, this was good.

"Problem diffused. Luckily no one was around.' He thought as he walked downstairs. He had teleported into his bedroom. When he got down. He saw his mother cooking. "Oh hi Kuu~!" But instantly he heard her thoughts. 'Does Kuu really have two children? One of them looked startlingly like Teruhashi' Saiki stopped right there. 'No. No I don't' He said to her telepathically. 'But I know exactly who you're talking about' His mother looked confused. 'I saw them on my way here. It's the reason I teleported to my room. They saw me. But this is troubling. Since if they came to you. Then they know where we live. I can't read their thoughts though. Which makes this troubling'

Kurumi looked surprised. Someone he couldn't use his telepathy on. That most definitely isn't good. And it most definitely wasn't good when the two kids teleported on top of Saiki's shoulders. He jumped back. Quickly grabbing the two with his powers. And then sat them onto the ground.

"Dad!" They both exclaimed. This was bad. He had to physically talk. He knew they couldn't hear his own thoughts, and he couldn't hear there's, meaning he couldn't talk to them without using his voice.

"I'm not your dad," He said. Startling his mom. But she stayed silent. "Yes you are! Mommy described you as this!" He thought for a second. "What's your mom's name?" He said. His own mom questioned this choice. Why not ask for the dad's since that could disprove this. "Mom's name is Kokomi Saiki! I'm Kumi!" The girl spoke first, "And I'm Kura!" The boy spoke. Kurumi was surprised at all of this. Kokomi was Teruhashi's first name. And with the surname Saiki. How?

"How did you get here?" Saiki questioned. Keeping a poker face. "Well we suddenly teleported here. And realized it was when you were in your second year of high school! But with the whole time loop you must be super old!" The boy said excitedly. He quickly nodded. "Stay" As he teleported himself and his mom back up to his room.

'I'm not quite sure what to do with this. It's obvious they are from the future. I just can't tell how. They do have psychic powers. But they don't have limiters on. Which might be the cause. But they seem to have no need for limiters, because in the future I would've given some to them when the accidents started happening. Meaning that this was either something outside of their control. Or their first accident. Let's go with the first to be reasonable. What should I do?'

Saiki analyzed the situation to his mom instantly. She thought for a second trying to figure it out. Which he heard. And then she thought, 'Well it might be imperative you inform Teruhashi of this, and your psychic powers. She might be the key to getting them back to their own time.' He nodded. Not wanting to. But he had to agree. It was logical that them coming here had something to do with Teruhashi. Right there, he teleported off. Leaving Kurumi to deal with the two kids.

At Teruhashi's House

Soon enough, Teruhashi returned home from school. Luckily Makoto was not home yet. So Kokomi would soon be able to relax. That is until a certain pink haired psychic teleported into her room. She was so startled she screamed a bit. Before getting back to composure.

"S-Saiki?" She asked. Not even sure if he was real. 'I'm real. And need your help' She was startled that he could read her mind. But what could Saiki need from her? And why did he just suddenly appear in front of her.

'I'm a psychic.' He said simply to answer her second question. "W-What?" She responded.

'I have psychic powers. And 2 kids, from the future who your the mom of'