Breakfast With A Side Of Awkward

"I wish I could just disappear

"I wish I could just disappear."

𝘛𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘰𝘸𝘰_ 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

𝘛𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘰𝘸𝘰_ 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

𝘗𝘐𝘊𝘒 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘊𝘏𝘖𝘖𝘚𝘌

(PART THREE)

There's some drinking in this chapter, so please if that makes you uncomfortable
skip that part, I'll mark the part when it comes. <3

☽---------------------------♡---------------------------☾

My cheeks burned a bright red as he didn't back away. But as he did take notice of my terribly flustered state, he quickly acted on it, moving himself closer, a smirk tugging at his lips, "Do I make you flustered, hm?" He whispered without any care of the affect he had on me, I didn't want to reply to him, the thing I was most worried about currently was someone else seeing what was going on. I for one, didn't want that to happen, "Did you assume I'd be all shy just because I didn't want to see you?" Well. What did he want me to think? "I'm sure you did, but just know now that you've met me, I won't miss an opportunity to poke fun at you." He smiled lightly, before releasing his grip on me.

It'd seem almost right that the people who surrounded the table hosted a completely awkward silence, which they did. Only making my already awkward state, more awkward then it had to be. Baron cleared his throat, "Let's just forget that happened. It doesn't mean anything anyways."

"You literally were sharing a bed, and not to mention a blanket, with the person you so desperately didn't want to see, it'd be stupid of us not to be in shock." Ziu stated quietly, tapping his fingers against the wooden table,

"Well they couldn't sleep, neither could I, so we watched some shows and movies. It means nothing." Ziu's fingers didn't stop tapping, the pace slowly increasing.

"And the blanket?" Ziu raised his eyes to meet Baron's, the tapping finally coming to an end.

"Meant nothing. We were just cold." Ziu's fist slammed on the table, and I slowly lifted my head to take in the scene before me.