Chapter 16

Poppy's ears dropped as she took a step closer to Molto.
"What did you do to him?"

"Oh its not just him," Molto snapped his fingers.

The other tribe leaders then all opened their eyes revealing to be glowing and red. They all stood up and stood in place with Peppy in front of them. Poppy couldn't believe her eyes.

She turned back to Molto.
"You better explain yourself, Molto."

"As I made my way to the Volcano Rock City," Molto started to explain. "A rainbow-like light show appeared."

Branch gasped.
"Uh oh."

"Wait, Volcano Rock City? "Poppy said as she eyeballed Barb for a split second who was standing there with her glowing red eyes.

~Flashback...~

The volcano from the distance was shooting out rainbow lights and beams. Molto was in the room where the cells were and was just telling them how he found out about their subjects' location.

"Volcano Rock City?" Hickory asked.

"You said somewhere safe," Delta said.

Barb face palmed.
"I know. I know. But if you haven't noticed, we have bigger things to worry about then my irresponsibility!"

"Then that's where we are headed," Molto said. "Troll fam, here we come."😈

The airship was being steered to the direction of Volcano Rock City. Then suddenly, the rainbow shined onto the ship Molto came running out and saw the rainbow beams coming to his ship.so he immediately ducked and closed his eyes.

"Everyone close your eyes," he ordered everyone to do.

Everyone immediately did what Molto told them. They crouched down for about a few seconds and by that time, it all cleared up. Molto opened one eye to see if it was safe and then opened both of his eyes when he saw that it was.

"Its safe now you guys," he said to his crew.

All of a sudden, from the corner of his eyes, he saw some rainbow remains in the shape of musical confetti. They all were in shapes of the different genres. A flower for pop, a music note for classical, a cowboy hat for country, a skull for rock, and a swirl for funk. Molto grabbed them to take a closer.look at them. They made their own musical sound as he picked them up which made a really nice sound when they were played at the same time. Milto recognized the music.

"The strings?" Molto said. "They really were destroyed...but its still like they're still alive."

Molto had an idea. He got his boom bow and sprinkled the confetti onto it. The boom box started glowing and it shimmered a rainbow which then turned into red.

Barb clinged onto the cell door knowing what's going on.
"Molto, please! Don't do this! I am speaking from experience that you don't need to do this! The power of the strings is still alive and you are using them for revenge! This isn't the way!"

Molto turned to Barb and walked to her.
"Because of your tribes, we were abandoned and forgotten about. This is the only way for us to be heard again, by making everyone know that we are alive and that we deserve respect."

Molto brought his microphone up to his mouth. He gave one more look at Barb. He then looks around at the other leaders. He frowned at the sight of their terror. It was like a slight hesitation and humility came to him. But just like Barb, he wanted fairness for his tribes again.