Chapter 22

The sky transitioned to Poppy walking through Trollstopia a few weeks later after the whole adventure. Everyone was back where they should be and they were just about to finish cleaning up. Poppy was strolling around, simply just enjoying being at her home again for a bit to take it all in. Every troll that she goes by waves at her which she of course waves back.

Poppy narrates inside her head.

When I was first given the responsibility to be queen, I thought that I was going to nail it everytime. I mean...my father wouldn't give it to me if I wasn't ready to nail everything.

Poppy flshes back to when her dad gave her his crown.

But of course, like a very important troll once said, the world isn't all cupcakes and rainbows. I guess I should've figured that out when I was trying to save the world from the rock trolls.

Poppy then flashes back to when she defeated Barb.

But even then, I learn and grow everyday from my mistakes. But even with me knowing that, that doesn't mean that I won't be afraid to make them.

Poppy flashes back to when she was doubting herself throughout there journey.

And the feeling of doubt and fear itself is scary. It makes us not know how to think or how to move on. But all I know is, even if I ever do make mistakes and thet feeling if doubt comes back, my friends will always be there to help me. They always have been, and I know that they always will.

Poppy sees the snack pack waving as she strolls on by. She smiles and waves at them in return.

And besides, trolls are trolls. We can make mistakes, but as the friendly and social creatures we are...

Poppy sees Branch who is trying clean up. He sees her and stops to smile at her for second to which she smiles back and runs up to him to give him a hug.

We all know we're not alone.

All of a sudden, Clef was trying to make friends with Tiny Diamond but he kept running away.

"Why are you running away?" Clef said.

"I told you, you're it," Tiny said.

"What does that mean?" Clef exclaimed.

"You Opera Trolls seriously don't know tag?" Tiny said.

Poppy laughed and Branch chuckled a bit. They then both saw the tribe leaders from the journey coming forward.

"Hey guys," Poppy greeted.

"Hello your majesty," Fortissimo bowed.

"So sad to see you guys go," Poppy said.

"I know it's sad, but we will be sure to be here when you are to be wedd with this gentleman," Trollxiano said.

Poppy and Branch both smiled at each other.

"Can't wait for that day," Poppy happily said.

Biggie came with the hot air ballon all patched up and ready.

"All aboard the air ballon express," Biggie said.

"Can't really be an express if its an air ballon," Branch explained.

"Don't matter!" Cerulean ran in the air ballon. "We're going home."

Everyone followed him and settled in.

"Bye guys," Clef waves bye to Poppy and Branch and ran to the ballon.

"Ready?" The air ballon asked.

"You know what to do," Meniza said.

They soon took off and everyone waved goodbye.

"Bye," Poppy continued to wave.

"Pops, we should continue cleaning up," Branch said.

"Absolutely," Poppy said. "But not without..."

Branch playfully rolled his eyes.
"A song."

"Exactly," Poppy said. "Can't have a cleaning party without a..."

But before Poppy could even finish. Branch suddenly changed into his outfit from Trolls World Tour when they were singing that mashup.

Branch: If you go hard you gotta get on the floor

Branch did the moon walk.

If you're a party freak then step on the floor
If you're an animal then tear up the floor
Break a sweat on the floor
Yeah we work on the floor

Then all of a sudden, Poppy's friends start parading around while everyone else in the village started following and danced along.

Snack pack including Branch: Don't stop, keep it movin'
Put your hair up

Branch: Pick your body up and drop it on the floor

He danced up straight and then went to the ground on his back. Then jumped up and landed perfectly on the floor.

Branch: Let the rhythm change your world on the floor
You know we're running fast tonight on the floor

Pop, Syphony, Lonesome to Vibe
Straight to Volcano Rock, Technk Reef to the rest

Poppy laughed at Branch's charming performance. She then started to sing along.

Poppy: Dance the night away
Live your life and stay alive on the floor

Poppy danced smoothly to Branch as he did the same.

Poppy: Dance the night way
Grab somebody, dance a little more

Everyone started to jump around to the beat.

Everyone: La la la la la la la la la la la la la la

Snack Pack: Tonight we gon' be it on the floor

Everyone: La la la la la la la la la la la la la la

Snack Pack: Tonight we gon' be it on the floor

Everyone: La la la la la la la la la la la la la la

Snack Pack: Tonight we gon' be it on the floor

Everyone: La la la la la la la la la la la la la la

Branch twirled Poppy around.

Poppy and Branch: Tonight we gon' be it on the floor

Branch catches Poppy and holds onto her waist as they pose to finish the song. Everyone cheered and laughed from all the fun they had. Poppy and Branch go in for a kiss and used their hair to cover the screen, just for the fun of it. Then the scrap book closes.

 Then the scrap book closes

The end