Chapter 4

Harry's POV

Louis I love you.

You what?!I love you and I want to be with you. Are you kidding? Please tell me your kidding? I've been living with a fag!? Ew that is disgusting! I'm out of here! Come on El.No Louis please don't leave me! I love you! Please! louis....Louis....LOUIISSS! NO PLEASE NO LOUIS!

"Harry wake up! Harry you're having a nightmare!"

"NO LOUIS PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE I LO--"

I woke up with a wetface. I was crying. Louis was holding me and rubbing my back trying to get me to calm down.

"Harry what were you dreaming about," I heard him say.

"I dreamt that---you left me.. you left me and you left with Eleanor."

"Harry it was a nightmare. A very horrible nightmare, I would never leave you. I love you and your my best friend. Remeber that."

I felt like crying even more because as thoughtful as it was, it wasn't the 'I love you' I wanted."
I soon calmed down and Louis grabbed my face. He looked into my emerald green eyes and I looked into his blue eyes. He was just staring into my eyes. I felt like he was going to kiss me. I just stared into his eyes enjoying every moment.

Louis' POV same moment

I grabbed Harry's beautiful face..wait, what!? Beautiful?! No wait I'm straight. I love Eleanor. I mean I have felt like she's been too clingy and she has been ruining my and Harry's friendship. I do love her though...I think. No wait what I do.. I do.

Anyways, once I was staring into Harry's green emerald eyes I felt my heart beat faster and faster. I thought I was gonna kiss him right then and there. But I quickly looked away and dropped my hand. I told him I would ATTEMPT to cook him something so I quickly got off the bed and walked out.

Harry's POV same moment

I frowned as I saw Louis walk out of my bedroom. I really thought he was going to kiss me....whatever just forget it. He said he would cook me something but I think he will just pour me a bowl of cereal because he would burn the house down. I walked into the bathroom and splashed ice cold water on my face trying to make the redness and puffiness go away. I dried my face and put on a new outfit. I sprayed a bit of cologne before walking out and heading downstairs to see what my breakfast was.

I walked into the kitchen to see Louis with a cup of tea in his hand and a bowl of cereal on the table.

"Thank you Lou! It looks delicious!"

"I know because I made it. With love. For you."

"Hahaha thank you Lou."

I sat down and chowed down my food. Once I was done I quickly washed my dish and spoon. Louis was on his phone probably texting Eleanor.

"Hey Louis?"

"Yeah Hazz."

"Do you wanna do something today?"

"Like what?"

"I don't know...anything."

"Okay let's go for a walk and catch up."

"Okay."

We quickly put on our shoes and jackets and walked outside. There was a little path for people to walk down and it was nice and quiet, as well as deserted so it was just me and Louis. This was the perfect time to tell him. Maybe I could do it now...while we were alone. I'm gonna do it. I'm finally going to tell him that I'm in love with him.