Prologue

I know there wasn't an Epilogue but here's a prologue because I feel like making one.------------------

this is in 3rd person meaning in no one's POV

It's been 1 year since Harry and Louis started dating officially. They told Management and all their fans. Most fans supported them while others called them nasty things. But Harry and Louis knew they had loving fans and they also knew they would have some haters. They didn't care because they love eachother no matter who supports it or not. Management wasn't too happy but they had to deal with it because Harry and Louis threatened to quit One Direction (They were bluffing...too bad management was clueless). Today is Harry and Louis' 1 year anniversary.

"Louis where are we going?" Harry asked.

"Just a few more steps."

"Can I take off the blindfold now?"

"Yes open your eyes."

"Oh my god Louis!! I love it!!"

Louis had put lights on a tree in the park. Under the tree was a picnic. It had a basket full of goodies and wine and some wine glasses. Louis and Harry sat underneath the tree and ate their food. They talked for what seemed like hours. Louis had a second surprise for Harry. He told Harry to stand up while he got on one knee. As he got on one knee Harry gasped and started to cry.

"Lo-ui-is what are you doing?" he asked nervously.

"Harry Edward Styles where do I begin? I remember meeting you in the bathrooms in X-factor. I didn't know it then but I fell in love with you. I never let myself admit it until a year ago when I realized you were the one. You make me smile and laugh.You make my life brighter just by being alive and well... I have been dreaming for this day since last year when we started dating. I kept imagining me on one knee proposing to you and here it is. Harry Edward Styles, the love of my life forever and always, will you marry me?"

"LOUISS OMG YESS!! OF COURSE I WILL YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU!! I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING!!" Harry yelled in excitement as he cried.

Harry was crying but not tears of hurt but of joy. Louis was crying too as Harry said yes. Louis put the ring on Harry's left ring finger and kissed Harry passionately. They cuddled on the picnic cloth under the tree and they were happy, happier than ever.

4 years later

Harry and Louis are married and very happy. Their relationship grows stronger everyday. Harry hasn't cut or tried to commit suicide since the day he promised Louis he wouldn't. One Direction still has many fans even though they know Harry and Louis are gay. They don't care. The directioners that stuck by them are true fans.

Harry and Louis still live together and are trying to get a better house. Harry and Louis have become aware of who they are and they are okay with it now. They lived one step at a time, with love.

THE END!