It's Her BIRTHDAY!

Chapter 1

"Come quick!! We need to hurry up Hyung! ", the fifteen year old Hoseok screamed.

" Yes, yes, I am coming! Calm down! Why are u getting so hyped up?! " The still sleepy, sixteen year old, Yoongi said while coming down the stairs with a box full of stickers and balloons.

"Oh, Hyung! Come on! It's Noona's birthday! She's going to be, umm.. " Hoseok said while trying to remember his Noona's age by counting in his hands.

"Twenty two. She's going to be twenty two. " Namjoon, a fifteen year old, said whilst coming out of the room where he along with his brothers, Hoseok, Yoongi and Seokjin, slept.

"Oh! Thanks my dear brother! " Hoseok said while giving Namjoon a big smile.

"No problem", was the respond from the dimpled kid.

" When is she suppose to come home? " Seokjin, the seventeen year old, asked Namjoon as he was wiping his hands in the towel as he came out from the kitchen after cooking a great meal.

"Umm, she'll be back around five o'clock I guess." Namjoon said while adjusting his spectacles.

"And it's 2 o'clock at this moment, so may I go back for a small nap? " Yoongi said while yawning.

"I promise I'll be awake by 4:30 p.m." He continued.

"Yoongi, just for today maybe? Can you not sacrifice your sleep for noona? " Seokjin said while looking at him with puppy eyes.

"I guess, maybe for today, ummm, I can sacrifice my sleep. " Yoongi said while giving him his gummy smile.

"That's my brother! " Seokjin said while hugging him tight.

Yoongi wriggled under his hug for a while,but gave up soon and hugged him back.

"Hey hyung! Where are the maknaes? "Namjoon asked Hoseok, who was decorating the room with the stickers and balloons.

" I don't know Joon.", he said while continuing with his works.

"Oh wait! Please don't tell me they aren't actually there where I think they are. " Seokjin exclaimed.

"What are you talking about hyung? " Yoongi said with a confused face.

"HYUNG!!! " A scream echoed.

"Oh no!" Another scream echoed .

"I think we are in trouble ", said the fourteen year old, Taehyung, while he came running towards them from the kitchen.

Everyone hurried towards the kitchen just to witness the twelve year old, Jungkook, burning the pan which previously had the delicious fish fry cooked by Seokjin.

Seokjin had his mouth hung down as he saw the disastrous thing happening in the kitchen. He hurriedly took a jug of water and pour it onto the pan.

The pan then dropped on the floor, while Jungkook was on the verge of tears.

Seokjin rubbed his temples. He was frustrated (or to be more precise trusfrated) .

"Oh, Hyung!! Believe me! I didn't want to get you in trouble. " Jungkook said while sobbing a little.

"But why are you three here?!! And where is JIMIN?! " Seokjin shouted with anger and frustration.

"We don't know. He was here all the time when we were trying to make something for noona", Taehyung mumbled.

" Hyunggie!! I am stuck here!!" A voice comes out from the cupboard.

"Oh that's Jimin! " Hoseok squeaked and ran towards the cupboard and pulled him out.

Jimin had dried tears on his face and was still sobbing.
He hugged Hoseok tightly and said, "Oh hyung! I thought I would have died of suffocation! That evil Tae put me inside and didn't let me out! "

Namjoon and Seokjin gave Taehyung a scary look.

"I swear! I didn't see him going there and neither did I put him there! " Taehyung exclaimed.

"ENOUGH! " Seokjin shouted.

"You three are going to be grounded after this birthday party! " He said.

"But for now we need to think how can we cover up for the meal. We don't have anything else to cook that could replace the fried fishes. " He continued.

"Hyung I have some money saved with which I can buy some eggs maybe. " Hoseok suggested to his eldest brother.

"Oh my dear brother, you are an angel. I will be very thankful if you could do it! " Jin said.
With that being said, Hoseok got out of his house and ran to the nearest shop from where he could get some eggs.

"So, umm , can we have the place decorated? " Jungkook said while being happy again as one of his elder brother helped him out in this crisis which was created by him.

"Yeah sure, but remember we have our eyes on you three kids" Jin said while pointing at the three maknaes.

The three culprits for the disaster pouted .

When the returned back to the living room, they noticed a sleepy Yoongi who was trying to blow balloons but obviously couldn't cause his sleepiness had the better of him.

"It's so hard to manage you all. I don't understand how Noona manages us. " Seokjin whined while looking at all of them.

____________

Hello my dear readers! It's my first story here. Kindly leave a comment and vote and follow if you haven't or else I'm coming for you tonight, with a knife😗

By
Your lovely, nice author!

(UNedited)