Is the trouble calling?  

Chapter 4

Jimin's POV

School is hard. I don't like school. It's so difficult. I and Taehyung were walking in the school hallway when I saw our Mathematics teacher, Mr. Chan.
He was standing near the pillar and was looking at his phone.
I see his fingers sliding up and down his phone.

Suddenly Mr. Chan call us,
"Jimin and Taehyung! Come here! "

Oops! I guess he saw me staring at him. He'll now certainly give us a lot of homeworks or tell us to do some chores.

Taehyung walks straight up to him and I follow him behind.

"Yes, sir? ", Taehyung asks.

" Umm, how are y'all doing young boys? " He asks with a awkward smile on his face.

He looks fishy. I bet he wants something from us.

I just smile at him while Taehyung responds, "We're doing great sir! Just overburdened with the mathematics homework that you give us. "

What is this guy saying?! He doesn't have any sense! He speaks nonsense!

I try to cover the situation when I saw Mr. Chan's face changing into the

'I am so done with thee kids look. '

I tell him, " He is just joking ! Don't take it seriously! I apologize from his side. "

"It's okay" He responds back while Taehyung gives me the face,

'Did I say something wrong? '

"Sir, are you going somewhere today? You are looking handsome! " Taehyung ,suddenly, says.

"Ah! That's what I wanted to hear from you! I hope she likes me", m Mr. Chan says.

That's when I realize why he was wearing a new pair of black denim jeans which looked great at him. His black coloured shoes suited his attire. His hair was perfectly set back with some gel and, last but not he least , his brown leather jacket which made me look really good.

He is a young handsome man of 24 years old, who is also an elementary teacher.
He usually has many female teachers falling head over heels for him, but he pays no attention.

But ,NOW, I guess he is in love. Finally.

I get a sneak peek of his phone and see a young lady's picture ,while Taehyung speaks with him. She looked very beautiful and familiar but I couldn't recognize her.

"Ok! Thank you boys for the compliments! I appreciate your honesty a lot! " He says.

"Sir! Don't mention it. " I say while bowing down a little.

"Bye boys! " He says.

" Bye sir! But remember to reduce the amount of homework you give us!" Taehyung shouts back while I pull him with me and mouth a 'sorry' to Mr. Chan.

He laughs a little and nods at us.

»»--⍟--««

Time Skip

Yoongi POV

I swear! School life is hard! Can't I just get to rest? We just get 50 minutes of lunch time! That's not enough. It can never be enough.

I am so tired that I swing open my bedroom and throw my school bag at the side and throw myself on the bed.

"Hyung! You didn't wash yourself yet! You can't sleep yet! " A voice tells me.
I definitely recognize that voice. It's Hoseok.

"Ah Hopiee! Don't disturb me! I want some sleep." I tell him while I still lay on the bed.

"Oh no, no, no! I am dragging you now then! " He says and starts dragging me to the washroom.

"Yah!No one let's me sleep peacefully! " I whine.

Hoseok pushes me straight inside the washroom and closes the door.

I am whine, "Hopieeeeee. Let me out! "
"Hyung! Freshen up and then I'll open it! You didn't wash your face and hands yet! ", comes the response from the other side.

I give up to him and wash my face and hands.

_____________
Yejiya's POV

The day is getting so tiring with very less customers today to serve. The sun is making it worse.

I am going to get a serious headache after my work shift is done. This heat is making me feel sick.

I use my blue coloured apron to wipe out the sweat on my forehead. This apron is gifted by Daniel. He's one of the best friends I could ever ask for along with Jinsoo.

Suddenly I hear someone scream my name. I turn around and see Jinsoo running towards the cafe.

"Hey! Yejiya!! You got some news to hear! " Jinsoo screams while running towards me.

"What news? " I ask her.

She takes deep breaths and then sets her bangs well and then she says, " It's some bad news, Yejiya-ah. "

I stare at her blankly and ask her, " What's the news? "

She fidgets a little. She then closed her eyes and tells," So, You are kicked out of your apartment by Mrs. Yang. "

________________

So, another chapter after a long time. It's hard to write filler chapters sometimes, but they are full of fun tbh.
Just hoping you like this chapter too!
Love y'all!
And kindly vote and comment and follow me. If you don't, then... You'll not find any chocolates in your fridge tomorrow. 😌

_________
(UNedited)