Prologue

a/n: grammatical errors ahead

Project 1: Victoria

In another timeline Widsons family wasn't a royal family but just a simple and countryside peoples. This was because another rift was opened in the original timeline. Williams who is in the royal successor contender created a technology allows them to return in past and let them be the successor of Victoria Royal Family.

The project Rift was funded inside and outside of Victoria's government.
This project was originally funded in world war II in different timeline and Victoria Imperial Empire was established in order to control the whole Northern Alliance and gain control to Defence Military System.

Defense Military System is a organization established to maintain Northern Alliance military activities, concerns in world peace and helping developing countries around the alliance. Defense Military System as a structure of council, Fort Adams was the leader in System because they have latest military equipment and technology. Adamson Military Academy, Fort Adams training activity center, North Military Merit system, and finally the latest program under the intensive confidentiality is Archlige Space and Maritime Administration.

ASMA are the secret project under the Defense Military System. Contains of other worldly technology in maritime and space sectors, such as VF-1 jets to VF-9 jets also VHeli-1 to VHeli-9. these jets and helicopters was have a core technology called VTech.

V-A Technology was Victoria-Adamsons Technology a private laboratories and testing ground was under the name of Adamson.

Victoria Government scheme's and corruption was not under control of royal family not until Valance Victoria runs for being prime minister of Victoria, Oviere. All military project was demolished and it's funds goes to reformation of government.

Victoria Imperial Empire is now demolished under the Royal decree 100897 states that the fuedal structure of current Empire needs to re-establish and named Royale Victoria. Every member of the family will not have any power to be prime minister or being government official in low to higher positions. After this Prime Minister Valance Victoria descends and another election was held.

The whole world was shocked by this announcement and disclosure of royal family and Victorian Government. Many major media reported that this will lead to another era of Victoria and it's power was limited now because royal family can't be a official or have power to control Victoria.

Many successors and heir was also shocked by this announcement but atleast the government didn't freeze their bank accounts and company but they need to pay 1 billion victor(currency).

House of Williams and Adamson can't breathe and suffocated by this news their major project precisely in military will be blocked and the funds will go directly in government.

This reason was enough to seized the whole asset's of Williams to continue V-A Technology project or also called "Rift"

Rift was abbreviation of Returers Intelligence Fluctuation Technology.
When they return to the past all data will go directly in Nova a artificial intelligence they created and all date will be analyze by project major scientist in order to navigate the current situation and let them know if the returners need to back in present.

This causes a radioactive signal currents to send in space without them knowing. these signals will be transmitted in another intelligent life and will cause the first intergalactic war and the phenomenon called breach.

are you ready to unveil the secrets of the past? well then Return!