Chapter 1: Victoria (1)

The Foundation of Victoria seems to be secondary royalty. The Victoria isn't a kingdom in the past but a vassal of both king called Austronian Kingdom and Estonia Kingdom.

Austro was established in late 10th century a rebirth of ancient civilization  'Austo' this ancient civilization develop a bronze and silver technology from home appliance to commerce. This great civilization only a myth for Estonia because they believe that Eston civilization is the first ancient civilization. Eston Civilization also develop technology from neolithic and paleolithic period.

Eston civilization is the pride of Estonia many believe that religion in ancient times called Estofacto. God of earth, water, and air create this world. this religion now called Estonism and Esto churches have high impact in public this religion have milllion of believers around the kingdom.

While Austo have its own religion and beliefs. ONLY one god created this world and called Yves. Yves is the center of all the center of gods and create world to serve him until death.

The competitiveness of both kingdom urges the development of technology in sectors of agriculture,commerce, and logistics.

They both lead the Northern hemisphere in rapid development and production. But this golden age won't last long a war broke out and this effect both kingdoms. The great war lead by two most powerful general and thousands of families lost love ones and the population decrease drastically by 30% of current population. This lead to a peace treaty and the birth of now renowned empire starts here.

Victoria Kingdom was a vassal of both kingdoms so the many Austronian and Estonian people arrives here and called Estrons because they have both blood and lineage of Austronian and Estonian people. This little kingdom also received discrimination that they are hybrids and blood of demons because until that time both kingdoms hate each other while Victoria can't say they feelings about this, people in Victoria was dragged here are slaves or poor families that different lords in both kingdom wants to dispose and they just using Peace treaty to dismantle these people.

This drives the whole Victoria to let people disgusted about their existence to have a rapid development that this phenomenon shocked the whole kingdom in the middle of this development both kingdoms give independence to them but now they've been slap ten times and regret to give independence to Victoria.

Victoria in that time lacks in education but this doesn't mean that they can't acquire knowledge. Many scholars have been born in Victoria these people exceeds the scholars in both kingdom and became a myth. But still they're education system can't reach the poor of the poor families and they thought many talents will be dispose so the kingdom release it's first people's decree. This decree will help public and private citezens of kingdom so if this decree will imposed it's directly be mandatory for them.

People's Decree states that the education system will be reformed under the taxes and tribute of both poor and rich families and be funded the first Education Charity fo the people. This charity in this era was still new to them because even noble wants to donate they are only able to donate for other noble families not for poors. Many nobles was against in this charity there's no benefits to them if they will invest but still this is Victoria nobles of this kingdom still refered to a poor families.

The Education system also be added new law equivalent of normal education systems in Austronian kingdom. Austronian kingdom also known as Palace of Knowledge where every philosophers and scholars will exchange knowledge and learnings.
The normal education system in Austro contains of basic arithmetic such addition, subtraction, multiplication and division this arithmetic is sinoly most basic if compared in modern era. Next, is Hybrid language because Victoria is diverse culture of both kingdoms it also means they need to use the universal language, Austronian language and Estonian language. Lastly is etiquette or in their version humanities is to learn behaviour of sociatal classes and learn to respect others even you have both different culture and beliefs.

Many philosophers believe that yhis structural education system of Victoria will lead to new education and knowledge. This is the first public school to considered payed by taxes and tribute of poor and noble families but still even you call it public human's trait of socialism will not desolve and continue to group by their respective classes in society. You can't change the personality and beliefs of someone who is already educated by social clasess and superior and inferior logic. But still in the next decades this will slowly chnage the social and economic structure of Victoria.

This education system seems to joke for both kingdoms but still they can see the potential of this structure and can lead for a new era in education sector. Because in this times only nobles can have the privilege to learn and have a basic knowledge of humans while poor will still be poor.

But the vision of this system is to earn many talents not to help poor, so it's still have fees to enter but in 10 times small price if you compare to a private school. Conservatism in this era is so strong so the school will be divided in boys and girls school and enter basic curriculum. The scholarship in Victoria means only they need to pay a liitle fees to continue to learn while the scholarship in both kingdoms means a noble family wants to backed up individual's education and worked for them but this kind of treatment is so rare so being scholar means treasure.

This is only the part of history of Victoria and unexpectedly this structure of education achieve huge success because many talents has been discovered and continue to habe a privilege of scholars until they graduate and able to work or be employed by the kingdom itself. The huge success of this education reform strongly supported by many citezens neither from noble or poor families because the huge benefits by both party is the nobles can hire more educated employees and many poor families can give education to their children.