Victoria (2)

When the education system was launched after one month the benefits and success of it slowly emerging. Thus the current capacity of Victoria House of Knowledge is 1,000 students per curriculum this is actual achievement for them because the economic drive of this will slowly grow after two to three years after it's establishment. Richard Jewell the current head of the knowledge house was excited of the results of the house of knowledge, he immediately ko call for meeting in council hall for briefing and next step of Victoria Kingdom in sector of knowledge and education.

Victorian fuedal lords is hesitating to invest again in next curriculum, if many people have enough knowledge they can't control it like before so they made an announcement that some poor families that didn't apply this year wouldn't apply next year, Council of Knowledge knew that tjis would happen and they are prepare to oppose in major nobles in Victoria.

The Coalition against education have been formed many poor families is now scared that their children couldn't get any education. What's more is their lords will punish them if they will insist to allow their children to go to institute of knowledge.

In the next day the king of Victoria held an banquet for the establishment of Institute of Knowledge and Education, and it's reformed Basic education system.
This project had a great impact especially in nobles, from their perspective having a classmate of poor seems joke for them and saying that nobles and poors are just equals.

The next month Victoria Kingdom education system had been perfectly reformed and it's results will come after a year but their harvest will be kore in more for upcoming years it's only hindrance was coalition of nobles. The nobles was special subjects for the king without them Victoria prosperity will come into end but half of nobles also agreed in this education system, this cause a cold war in many nobles and it's obvious on House of Allton, They are a new noble family but because of thwir greed and air-head brains they pronounce themselves a NOBLES.

Allton Commercial Center around Victoria seems promising to next decades. Their annual income every year exceeds of 10 million vectors and their growth rate ascends from 12%-20% this data only shows that Allton Commercial Center will became a group of companies in Northern hemisphere. if your asking where the hell these data came from? well from kingdoms renowned prodigies that exceeds intelligence of individual's capability. They also formed an alliance, The AustoEston Journal Economic Alliance.

AEEA or AustoEston Journal Economic Alliance became popular in mid 13th century, their influence in economics and commerce became giants, The Allton Commercial Center is listed in top 100 companies in the kingdom, rank as 78th company with annual revenue of 12.3 million AustoEsto currency and net worth of 7 million AustoEsto. The ranking of top 10 is:

Alexander Coal Company

Walters Hotels and resort

Middleburg publishing house ( uses a primitive printing technology)

Capiron Installment bank

Arnold Company

Leonheart Herbs Hospitals

Austronian Business Company

Estonia Group of Companies

Emerald Bank

Ruby Azure jewelry

The economic drive of these company in their respective field gave anothee standards for businessmen to innovate their products. The Allton Commercial Center became the biggest commerce in Victoria holds 65% of the market, their rival Contuss Victoria Market became the second largest commerce in Victoria holds 25% of market, However Victorian Index for economy plummeted from  50-26.7% thus huge loss slams the universal market in trimarket contract of three kingdoms.

In hidden base the technology department of Estonia gave a result that experiment 7 is successful and the mortar arms and technology can launch and said to be most powerful weapon in century.

"Your majesty, the results of experiment 7 is success when do you want to launch it?" a full of respect tone of mister Morgan the family butler of Royal Family, Estonia.

"The Defense System should be upgraded first and next we will launch our destructable weapon to the whole Estonia." the deamanor of authority rush to his majesty full of wisdom and experience in governing a kingdom. After the short discussion and implementation to the newly created weapon Mister Morgan call the chief of command and stated it's majesty order.

The Estonia widely known in field of weapons and Militarism, it's opposed to the logics of Austro to a peace world mind set and usher the development of their military. Knights, Cavalry, Archers and Medics is the main structure of Military in Estonia. Although the medical field is just herbs it still have history and prestige afterall in came from their ancestors and disrespecting elders comes with heavy punishment. The Defense Mechanism System that created by thousands of scholars are just a steam punk and manual systemic arrangement, you need to pull a lever and have 24/7 outpost in borderlands.

Defense Mechanism System is also similar to the disaster's network. The Management of Disaster Network, is in the field for helping, rescuing soemone or people to a disasterous scenarios. The layout is the Military Council compress of Generals and upper power where Commander Generals and Colonels will come and bottom points and that's the knights of kingdom. The Roundtable of Sumeister is famous in Estonia they are group of Knights that personally pick and trained by the king. They the power to lead the whole military if needed as a special forces they bound to do dangerous mission under the ordeal of roundtable.

The Council for Higher Command in Estonia was basically the political center and backbone of Estonia. The senate and congress in Higer command came from prodigies and aristocrat's sons their performance in politics and military is the standards of many fiefdom and Austronian and Victorian's capability in military and command.

The senate comprises of 7 senator 3 high official and two congress's higher officials. The congress in Estonia have 20 representative from various cities and 20 party list representative from scholars and Estofacto church. The religion organization given the power to cooperate in government by creating a party-list that will talk, cooperate and be part of development of Estonia.