Chapter 1 ❤❤❤

Keyshia POV~ I'm so sick of Chris' bullshit (picture of Chris in the media). He always think I'm cheating on him. I'm a 18 yr old girl growing up in Miami, but I was born in Chicago. Chris is my current boyfriend. He's so fine, but so damn arrogant. Its like he don't trust me but he needs to get over it. Its 6:30 in the morning and I'm just waking up to go to school. I got to the shower, brush my teeth, and pick out a cute outfit. I picked out a pink half shirt, black skinny jeans, and my pink and black Jordan's. As soon as I head out the door, my phone rings. And of course its Chris.

Phone Conversation with Chris begins

---------
Keyshia~ Heyyy baby

Chris~ Don't "Hey Baby" me bitch!!!

Keyshia~ What are you talking about??

Chris~ My home boy said he was at the movies on Saturday night and he say you were there talking to some nigga! Who the fuck is he Keyshia?!?!?!

Keyshia~ (Cries) Baby what are you talking about?!?! There is nobody else!!!!

Chris~ You know what?? I'm sick of yo ugly ass lying to me!!! I'm a real nigga who can get any bitch I want!!! You not even all that fine anyway. I'm done with you...... Its over! Bye!!!!

Keyshia~ (Sobs) Baby wa-----

(Chris hangs up)

Phone Conversation over
------------------------------------------------------------

Keyshia POV~ After that horrible argument, tears fell down my face but I couldn't let that stop me. I wiped my tears away and headed off to school. As I headed to the bus stop all i could think about was Chris and how he just straight up disrespected me. That was not the Chris I met months ago.

"I guess its over now." I said to myself.